Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted
Offer removed.

Posts: 6250 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Is Simon Roger going to have this area next year also?

Posts: 541 | Location: Mostly USA | Registered: 25 March 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That sounds good!

We're off to Zambia again this year but Moz is on my list of countries to hunt next.

Will be in touch when we get closer to next year.

Posts: 541 | Location: Mostly USA | Registered: 25 March 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Looks like a nice deal Wendell; too bad I have a bunch of trips already booked. The buff/leo/sable deal is tantalizing...

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7570 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wendell, what kind of trophy quality can be excpected on buffalo in the Niassa Reserve..?

Can the air transfer be changed to road transfer to save some hard earned dollars..?

Posts: 3964 | Location: Vell, I yust dont know.. | Registered: 27 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted Hide Post
This is a great deal for sure. Jamie produced some good animals out of that block, and the Niassa is a very special place.

I know of some 45-46" buff that came from Niassa in 2017, and the sable are now finally proven Roosevelt, and a number of 40"+ bulls are taken. I was lucky enough to get a 42" there a few years back.

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
Worldwide Trophy Adventures
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2980 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 505 gibbs
posted Hide Post
Wendell,
This looks like a terrific deal, 1 question, is VAT included in prices? If not, what is the rate and what is taxed?
Thanks

One of Us
Picture of A.Dahlgren
posted Hide Post
can wee see some earlier lions and leopards from this area ?

Posts: 2634 | Location: North | Registered: 24 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SGraves155
posted Hide Post
Trying to think if 69 y.o. is too old for this hunt.

Steve
"He wins the most, who honour saves. Success is not the test." Ryan
"Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Stalin
Tanzania 06
Argentina08
Argentina
Australia06
Argentina 07
Namibia
Arnhemland10
Belize2011
Moz04
Moz 09

Posts: 8100 | Location: NW Arkansas | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
The Niassa is an amazingly wild place and worth the price of admission. Screaming deals Wendell.

Cheers
Jim & Joyce

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7583 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
I would so do this hunt but right after I booked a South African Safari the roof blew off my house causing me to wreck my car on my way to my son's wedding where they announced his girlfriend was expecting her fifth baby.

Are these prices good for next year?

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4779 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SGraves155:
Trying to think if 69 y.o. is too old for this hunt.

Set your own pace.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9848 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Exact age isn’t the issue. Overall physical condition is the issue. I spent my 70th birthday last week scuba diving in Barbados. Headed to Botswana hunting in Sept. Barring serious chronic health problems, these hunts should be easily doable. GO FOR IT!

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13112 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
News to me?! Got message from Simon that there are some "issues"

Posts: 10 | Location: Pemba Mozambique | Registered: 07 May 2017Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
News to me? Nothing has been purchased and Simon sent me a message this morning saying he had "issues"

Posts: 10 | Location: Pemba Mozambique | Registered: 07 May 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Would it be possible to clarify why suddently there are problems in this “ incredible “ offer?
Thanks

Posts: 208 | Location: PortugaL | Registered: 10 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have also heard that there are ‘issues’ in the reserve this year. License increases and new hunting regulations and restrictions was the word I received, but nobody seems to be able to elaborate. I just want to know how any change will effect this season.

Has anyone heard anything?

posted Hide Post
There are no issues as far as Hunting the Reserve as license increases affect the whole country and not just Niassa Reserve.

What issues I was referring to is the sale of my Hunting company (50%) is not finalized to Simon Rodgers. Which is NOT finalized.

As soon as this is clear I shall post here what the outcome is. Should of been on Friday but by end of day today should be clear.

Jamie Wilson director Mazeze Safaris Block R3 Niassa

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hope,the sale gets sorted , as the purported offer is great!.
As to the air charters, we are chartering into and out of L7 early October and out on 18th.
We have a spare seat if it suits anyone.
L7 and R3 aren’t exactly next door , but by plane not that far I believe.

Posts: 47 | Location: Here and there ....... | Registered: 27 February 2018Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Good to hear - I thought Luwire was not hunting anymore (L7) / Block C - good area I started it off from scratch in 2000 before moving off on my own. Its not far by air - only 102km by air - 20 mins in my Aircraft - PA31-325

posted Hide Post
Just spoken to my partner - although there is some communication on this it is being directed through our liaison office in Maputo - bottom end there is no final approved deal as of yet ; hopefully I can get back here later with better news - however am glad this has come forward now so there is time for clients that did book for this either to be refunded or to work with us - there are other plans in place and R3 Mazeze Safaris will operate this year - my reputation and references speak for themselves - thank you

Jamie Wilson director Mazeze Safaris Block R3 Niassa Reserve

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mogambo Mozambique:
Good to hear - I thought Luwire was not hunting anymore (L7) / Block C - good area I started it off from scratch in 2000 before moving off on my own. Its not far by air - only 102km by air - 20 mins in my Aircraft - PA31-325

Jamie I think they are hunting the western half of L7 only for another year or 2.

Posts: 1853 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wendell Reich:
Still an incredible deal and there are zero issues that will prevent these hunts from going on. Spoke to Simon this morning and he was puzzled about this statement. He said, “Lots of people talk”

Mr. Reich
What do you mean by “ lots of people talk “?
You were offering incredible hunts representing an outfitter that is not operating a certain area and you say people talk ?
When some people talk ....you should listen.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
And Mr. Reich
you have absolutely no right to come here and offer hunts that you cannot « control».
If i was one of the clients that «booked » one of these hunts i would certainly jump on you.
Good luck in selling other « incredible » hunts!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
??

Posts: 1853 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
sorry don't understand the ?? ; still nothing changed hands as of yet

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Yep just looking for an update.

Thanks

One of Us
Picture of ozhunter
posted Hide Post
Whoever has controll of this area will offer great hunting snd is an area I would not hesitate to hunt, Particularly for Lion, Leopard, Sable, eland and Buff.
Hope the transaction worls out for all.

Posts: 5886 | Location: Sydney,Australia  | Registered: 03 July 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
No nothing of yet and the time frame has past for signed conditions etc with Simon Rogers ; I am working on several others but its looking like I will operate it on a minimal scale this year (am going through a new trial of immunotherapy and this seems to be helping me to be a stronger state)

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
No nothing of yet and the time frame has past for signed conditions etc with Simon Rogers ; I am working on several others but its looking like I will operate it on a minimal scale this year (am going through a new trial of immunotherapy and this seems to be helping me to be a stronger state)

Hang in there Jamie.

posted Hide Post
I CAN CONFIRM THAT SIMON RODGERS DOES NOT HAVE MY COMPANY MAZEZE (PART OF LUAMBEZE) FOR THE HUNTING OF BLOCK R3 NIASSA RESERVE - NO RIGHTS NO PURCHASE NOTHING - PLEASE TAKE THIS AS ABSOLUTE FINAL.

THE AREA WILL BE OPERATIONAL THIS YEAR BUT NOT FOR HUNTING - REDOING CAMPS AND EQUIPMENT ETC AS DISCUSSIONS UNDERWAY WITH A POSSIBLE PARTNERSHIP WITH A TRUST.

PLEASE REMOVE ANY PICTURES USED HERE (NOT UNDER MY OR MY CLIENTS PERMISSION) - THANK YOU

JAMIE WILSON AND GONZALO BANUS OWNERS OF MAZEZE BLOCK R3

quote:
There are no issues as far as Hunting the Reserve as license increases affect the whole country and not just Niassa Reserve.

What issues I was referring to is the sale of my Hunting company (50%) is not finalized to Simon Rodgers. Which is NOT finalized.

As soon as this is clear I shall post here what the outcome is. Should of been on Friday but by end of day today should be clear.

Jamie Wilson director Mazeze Safaris Block R3 Niassa

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Safari2:
quote:

Yep just looking for an update.

Thanks

I CAN CONFIRM THAT SIMON RODGERS DOES NOT HAVE MY COMPANY MAZEZE (PART OF LUAMBEZE) FOR THE HUNTING OF BLOCK R3 NIASSA RESERVE - NO RIGHTS NO PURCHASE NOTHING - PLEASE TAKE THIS AS ABSOLUTE FINAL.

THE AREA WILL BE OPERATIONAL THIS YEAR BUT NOT FOR HUNTING - REDOING CAMPS AND EQUIPMENT ETC AS DISCUSSIONS UNDERWAY WITH A POSSIBLE PARTNERSHIP WITH A TRUST.

PLEASE REMOVE ANY PICTURES USED HERE (NOT UNDER MY OR MY CLIENTS PERMISSION) - THANK YOU

JAMIE WILSON AND GONZALO BANUS OWNERS OF MAZEZE BLOCK R3

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Everyone be careful dealing with Simon. I booked a lion hunt with him and shot a buffalo and hippo. Didn't get the lion which is not really his fault but we also never saw a shooter. After a while I had the distinct snipe hunt feeling. Also, I never saw my trophies and just got tired of asking about them. This was 2014.

posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear that - there are avenues to help - I helped set up the first post civil war association if you need some heads up

quote:
Originally posted by Rastaman:
Everyone be careful dealing with Simon. I booked a lion hunt with him and shot a buffalo and hippo. Didn't get the lion which is not really his fault but we also never saw a shooter. After a while I had the distinct snipe hunt feeling. Also, I never saw my trophies and just got tired of asking about them. This was 2014.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Originally posted by Wendell Reich:
Still an incredible deal and there are zero issues that will prevent these hunts from going on. Spoke to Simon this morning and he was puzzled about this statement. He said, “Lots of people talk”

Mr. Reich
Although you removed your offer that should not be advertised first place , i think you should apologize all members for acting so ridiculous and posting false hunt oportunities.
If i was the moderator it should be your last participation in this forum.

And to all members that showed interest in these « incredible hunt «  it is now time to show that you are really interested to go with the Ph and the owner of this concession and not with someone that strongly stated these hunts were going to happen and no issues will prevent it.

Jamie needs all our support in this difficult moment of his life.
All the best,

posted Hide Post
Wow there still "humans" out there - noted the withdrawal but not any personal reply to the threats that I got into my box - but I am not hear for public roasting

If any one privately needs to know then PM me and if I do no reply then my wife Eveline who will take over email her on evelinestalling@gmail.com

Never mind my self I feel truly for clients caught up in this but again the adage before you book a hunt in this day and age - double research

Posts: 2 | Location: Mozambique | Registered: 27 December 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Wilson:
Wow there still "humans" out there - noted the withdrawal but not any personal reply to the threats that I got into my box - but I am not hear for public roasting

If any one privately needs to know then PM me and if I do no reply then my wife Eveline who will take over email her on

@gmail.com

Never mind my self I feel truly for clients caught up in this but again the adage before you book a hunt in this day and age - double research

———————————————————————————————————————————-

Last post from Jamie Wilson on this forum.
As you know he passed away .
Just want to remind you all that Jamie was a good guy , an excellent ph , a tough one.
For those who tried to nail him on his last days of his life i just say :
Money is not everything in life , there are much more important things and one pf those it is called - DIGNITY!
Rip Jamie.

One Of Us
posted Hide Post
I AGREE WITH RASTAMAN....CAUTION IS ADVISED!!

REMEMBER THE TROPHY SHIPMENT DEBACLE A FEW YEARS AGO?

WHAT IS IT ABOUT LEOPARD SPOTS??

CHEERS,

470EDDY

Posts: 2545 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote