Notify
Tools

Roe Bucks 2015
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Fallow Buck
posted
Hunt: Scottish Roe Buck Stalking In The Rut
Dates Available (Stated Days are Arrival/Departure Days)
1st Week:19th July to 26th July 2015
2nd Week:26th July to 2nd August 2015
Outfitter: Athina Sporting
Arrival & Departure airport: Edinburgh or Glasgow Airport
Price: £1,000 +VAT for the week. NO TROPHY FEES
Availability: Up To 4 Hunters per week.

Athina Sporting Contact Details

Address:
Athina Sporting
1st Floor, 106-108 High St
West Wickham
Kent
England
BR4 0ND

Email: Info@AthinaSporting.com

Telephone: 0044 (0) 20 8289 3322

Hiya Guys,

For those of you looking to come and hunt roe bucks during the rut we have an excellent offer for multiple bucks. You will hunt 2x1 with a guide during the Rut. This is 90% of our roe hunting on this ground so you will not be following 3 months of previous hunters.

There are no trophy fees on this hunt and no limit on the number of bucks you can shoot. Two clients this year shot 6 deer in two days, (5 Roe Bucks and a small red Staggie)

We are offering this on a self catering basis so extras to consider are as follows:

• Accommodation B&B is between £60/night to £120/Night depending on your choice of venue
  • Temporary firearms permit is £35
  • Mandatory Insurance is £35
  • Airport transfers We recommend hiring a car between the group if possible, or splitting a Taxi,
  • Rifle Hire £45/Day if needed.
  • Wild Goat Trophy £250 (Subject to Quota)

Some Prices are subject to 20%VAT so a details quote can be provided on request. YOu may also find a small cottage to rent which works out cheaper than a lodge.

You will be collected in the morning and Afternoon and taken to the ground where you will hunt. At dark you will be collected from your hunting area and taken back to the accommodation for dinner, unless you have your own hire car.

Roe stalking is an early start in the summer and a late finish so daylight hours are often spent catching up on sleep, It is however a really special hunt as activity is usually at a time when the rest of the world is asleep and calling them is a really great experience.

The dates quoted above are arrival and departure dates. We do not usually hunt on the Sundays just to give the guide a break but if he is feeling powerful then you will be getting your boots on and heading to the hills!!

Here are some pics from this year(obviously some are of the same buck, different angle):

Best regards,
Kiri

Posts: 4096 | Location: London | Registered: 03 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of The Artistry of Wildlife
posted Hide Post
Kiri, Maybe you can set me up on a roe or 2 this late in the season when I see you Oct 9th-13th for the stag hunt. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. It's getting close now!
Dennis

Posts: 657 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 03 August 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fallow Buck
posted Hide Post
I'm working on it for you mate!!

We didn't hit them hard this year so I'm hoping a few will be kicking about for us.

K

Posts: 4096 | Location: London | Registered: 03 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fallow Buck:
I'm working on it for you mate!!

We didn't hit them hard this year so I'm hoping a few will be kicking about for us.

K

Sent you a PM; I missed your last one.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7570 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote