1st Floor, 106-108 High St
West Wickham
Kent
England
BR4 0ND

Email: Info@AthinaSporting.com

Telephone: 0044 (0) 20 8289 3322

Hiya Guys,

Given the success of the stag package I thought I would make a similar offer on the Roe Buck Stalking during the Rut.

This is not a fully guided hunt but you will have support on the ground from our guide and shown the areas you will be hunting. Usually this type of hunting is done by getting onto a good vantage point overlooking a likely territory for a buck and then calling them in. We will show you how to call and provide you with a call to use and keep. Griff will be available to guide the less confident clients and also to assist with extraction, even though Roe bucks are relatively small deer.

There are no trophy fees on this hunt and no limit on the number of bucks you can shoot. I would expect 2-4 bucks each for the week as a reasonable expectation, with the distinct possibility of up to twice that depending on the ferocity of the rut. This will be a first year of Roe Buck Stalking on this ground hence the special price and lack of pics. We hunt other ground in the area and know there is a strong population of deer and are confident of a great hunt.

There is a very strong head of does on the ground as we barely culled any this year so we would expect there to be plenty of bucks being brought in by them when the time is right.

Just like the Stag Hunt we are offering this on a self catering basis

• Accommodation B&B is between £60/night to £120/Night depending on your choice of venue
  • Temporary firearms permit is £35
  • Mandatory Insurance is £35
  • Airport transfers We recommend hiring a car between the group if possible, or splitting a Taxi,
  • Rifle Hire £45/Day
  • Wild Goat Trophy £250 (Subject to Quota)
  • Roe Buck Trophy Free

All Prices are subject to 20%VAT.

You will be collected in the morning and Afternoon and taken to the ground where you will be allocated a beat to hunt. At dark you will be collected from your hunting area and taken back to the accommodation for dinner, unless you have your own hire car.

Roe stalking is an early start in the summer and a late finish so daylight hours are often spent catching up on sleep, It is however a really special hunt as activity is usually at a time when the rest of the world is asleep and calling them is a really great experience.

If you would like to do the hunt but feel you would need more help then let me know and we can try and arrange something for you.

The dates quoted above are arrival and departure dates. We do not usually hunt on the Sundays just to give the guide a break but if he is feeling powerful then you will be getting your boots on and heading to the hills!!

Best regards,
Kiri

Posts: 4096 | Location: London | Registered: 03 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of The Artistry of Wildlife
posted Hide Post
Kiri,
Don't knock them all down, look to connect with one in Oct with you on the red stag hunt.

Posts: 657 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 03 August 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fallow Buck
posted Hide Post
Dennis,

We'll see what we can do. Roe in October are an outside chance but I have got a couple of ideas in mind... Wink

K

one of us
Picture of Fallow Buck
posted Hide Post
Hiya Guys Just realised my man flu induced brain fart on this, and I miscalculated the price.

Please see the amended price above. Also if you want to hunt 2x1 guided, then we can do a total price of £1,900 +VAT for both hunters, that's £950 +VAT each for the week with no trophy fees payable.

Sorry for the mix up

K

One of Us
Picture of gbax
posted Hide Post
Can you PM me the nearest town - if it is do able to drive from my parents place everyday i might be interested.

Best
Guy