THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Hunting South Africa Cheap !! Book now to get your free Blue Wildebeest
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hunting South Africa Cheap !! Book now to get your free Blue Wildebeest
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Spiral Horn Safaris
posted
Only 4 more hunts available for 2009
Book now for end year specials: Because of World economy!

1 Hunter/1 PH $360 p.p.p.d
2 Hunters/1PH $ 330 p.p.p.d
Observer $ 200 p.p.p.d

Species:

Impala : $ 270 was: $ 400
Blue Wildebeest: free was: $ 950
Gemsbuck: $ 800 was: $ 1200
Greater Kudu: $ 1500 was: $ 2200
Red Hartebeest: $ 750 was: $ 1150
Warthog: $ 200 was: $ 300
Waterbuck: $ 1500 was: $ 2000
Giraffe: $ 2000 was: $ 3000

This offer is only available until the end of the year so book now not to miss out on a once in a lifetime opportunity.
All prices include vat.
Accommodation is quoted per person per day and includes the following
The full use of all facilities in the camp such as the swimming pool and satellite television.
A daily laundry service is also available at no extra cost
Full catering: early morning coffee & rusks, brunch, snacks, dinner, all soft drinks and alcoholic beverages in moderation.
Hunting: a fully licensed Professional Hunter, trackers, skinners, all camp staff, transport to and from blinds, picking up of trophies, field preparation of any game taken and transportation of trophies to shipping company.

Other species are on offer please e-mail: Safari@spiralhorn.co.za for more info or www.spiralhorn.co.za
Kind Regards
Louis van Bergen [IMG:left]spiral horn safaris[/IMG]

Posts: 125 | Location: Limpopo South Africa | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Spiral Horn,
Welcome to AR. If you are willing, please post a little about yourself and your outfit. You will find a "plethora" of experience and opinions here so be prepared!!!

Posts: 10123 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi there everyone just thought I would offer you some great deals from July to November 2009.

We have got two hunting areas in the Limpopo province of South Africa a. I feel this is a perfect opportunity for someone who has not hunted in South Africa yet! We have got some exceptional Kudu and Waterbuck.

Please do not hesitate to contact me or to place comments about my offer.

Posts: 125 | Location: Limpopo South Africa | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Eland Slayer
posted Hide Post
Damn Kudu sure have gotten expensive over the last few years. 5 years ago, Kudu and Gemsbok were usually the same price. Frowner

Hunt Report - South Africa 2022

Wade Abadie - Wild Shot Photography
Website | Facebook | Instagram

Posts: 3106 | Location: Hockley, TX | Registered: 01 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That is true but big Kudu bulls are not so easy to find everywhere these days and if you calculate the amount of money you need to spend each year on feed and the time it takes to get a Kudu trophy to 54 inches it might not be such a bad price. If I may ask what do you pay for a 25 point white tail these days?

One of Us
Picture of Kamo Gari
posted Hide Post
quote:
If I may ask what do you pay for a 25 point white tail these days?

It varies, but anyone promising or selling deer of that caliber usually will have a numbered tag in the ear of the animal with which you can use to inquire about cost. Smiler

Hunting: I'd kill to participate.

Posts: 2897 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Taking all things in to consideration I still think these are some of the best prices that you will find in South Africa for greater Kudu.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi there guys I still have some open dates for this year don't know if anyone would be interested interested.This offer is for both Bow and Rifle Hunters.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ok guys to anyone who is interested I will trow in a Blue Wildebeest for free for this year.

One of Us
Picture of Hunting For Adventure
posted Hide Post
That is a good price and offer. Free wildebeest to boot.

Tom Addleman
tom@dirtnapgear.com

Posts: 1161 | Location: Kansas City, Missouri | Registered: 03 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have only two more of these hunts left so act quickly guys not to miss out.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sold out guys.

Thanks to everyone and happy hunting.