THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    TAYLOR MADE ARGENTINA SAFARI 4 DAYS 5 NIGTHS 1500US
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TAYLOR MADE ARGENTINA SAFARI 4 DAYS 5 NIGTHS 1500US
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
Taylor made safari NOT IN INDUSTRIAL DOVE OPERATION ,including dove shooting ,pidgeons ,parakeets ,ducks, snipes,partriges ,hares, predators etc rifles and shotguns included .Excellent old style lodge ,free lessons of rifle and shotgun.Rifle ammo free on predator hunting .shells 12 gauge 17us .ALL KIND OF DRINKS HOMEMADE MEALS ,GREAT ASADOS .HUNDREDS OF REFERENCES AMONG AR MEMBERS .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of IH
posted Hide Post
Dear Juan,
I am visiting your country and will reach on 5th May, will stay at caza pampa hunting ranch with Mr Luis, I will also stay 2 days in BA from 13th to 15th of May, if any chance to see my froend would be great!
Regards
Ismail Hasan

Posts: 192 | Location: Pakistan | Registered: 14 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Hi Dr. Pozzi,
i would be interested in doing this hunt but flight time from California is long and i would like to extend it to 8-9 days of shooting with 9-10 nights total. i don't care about high volume shoots- just a nice mixed bag each day with a bit of night predator shoots thrown in. what would be the additionally daily rate for such a hunt?
Dr. Jerry Dollar

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13104 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Dear Ismail you are invited at my home antytime.
Dear Jerry ,we can do that ,we can shoot different birds each day or shoot with rifles small game varmints and predators .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
My safaris are like the old East African safaris ,the clients is alone with the ph ,not in a group ,he can choose what to shoot and how many game he wants to shoot ,he uses the best shotguns,taste the best wines and beers and hes guided by a white hunter that like the old PHsis an university graduated ,ex soldier and has a passion for hunting and wants to share his passion with you .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA