THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Gentlemen, PLEASE READ THE RULES Before you post Any Hunts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gentlemen, PLEASE READ THE RULES Before you post Any Hunts
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
Ladies and Gentlemen,

This Forum was setup to help both hunters looking for hunts and outfitters who have special offers that others might take advantage of.

Please make sure the hunts you are offering meet the following:

1. FULL details and prices to be posted. Putting a link to your own site and saying that details are available there is NOT acceptable.

2. You can only offer hunts that you are conducting yourself, or you are an agent for the PH that is going to be conducting the hunt.

3. Posting a hunt for a third party is NOT acceptable.

4. Your FULL address, plus a working phone number, MUST be included

5. NO links to be posted on other forums pointing to your offer!

Any hunts posted that do not meet all of the above will be deleted.

Your co-operation in this will be appreciated.

Any offer that does NOT meet the above conditions will be deleted.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66936 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I have no idea why no one is listening!

I will delete all offered hunts that do NOT include COMPLETE addresses - as it is displayed on your own website! - starting tomorrow.

So I suggest you edit your offers, and add your address and any other relevant details.

Giving just a link to your website or just an email is NOT enough.

Posts: 66936 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

I wonder if it might be possible to have an online form that people complete with all the relevent/required info including asking them to confirm they're not making the offer on behalf of a third party to be completed to enable an offer to be posted or a new thread to be generated?

Then once a new thread is generated, people could reply in the normal manner.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shakari:
Saeed,

I wonder if it might be possible to have an online form that people complete with all the relevent/required info including asking them to confirm they're not making the offer on behalf of a third party to be completed to enable an offer to be posted or a new thread to be generated?

Then once a new thread is generated, people could reply in the normal manner.

Steve,

This would mean more work for me, which is not what I want to do.

We try to make it as simple as possible for prospective outfitters and PHs to post their hunts, and all we ask is that COMPLETE details are included, including a full address.

This came about because some of those who post offers don't answer their email, and then I get asked about it.

Which means more work for me to do.

We still have people who think AR is getting paid for these adverts, despite the fact that I have repeatedly said that we offer all the services on AR free of charge for the benefit of fellow hunters.

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

I don't know how the coding etc works on the AR site but I'd have thought it'd only take a few changes on the 'new discussion' section to change it to an e-form that requires all fields to be completed before it can be published.

Once the form code is created once, it shouldn't need any more attention.

Just an idea and hope you don't think I'm interfering!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
ESTIMADO SAEED.
ME INDICA QUE ESCRIBA "SOLO INGLES"
LO SIENTO SOLO HABLO Y ESCRIBO EN ESPAÑOL.
LA DISCRIMINACION NO SABIA EXISTIERA EN ESTE FORO.
NO VOLVERE A USARLO.
UN CORDIAL SALUDO.
DIEZ

Posts: 30 | Location: MADRID | Registered: 18 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dwarf416
posted Hide Post
Hola diez; la discriminación no existe en este foro. Es un foro para ypor los cazadores , que ademas no te machaca con publicidad de ningun tipo. Si necesitas publicar algo en Ingles hazmelo llegar y yo me encargare de que asi sea. los cazadores estamos para ayudarnos y le debemos mucho a Saaed por cubrir todos los gastos sin pedir nada a cambio.
Hello Diez; there is no discrimination on this forum. this is a forum for hunters, that does not bash you with any publicity. If you need to publish anything in english pass it on to me if you want and I will publish it for you. Fellow hunters are hear to help each other and have a lot to thank to Saaed to run this web asking nothing back. A hunter just wanting to help Smiler

diego

Posts: 645 | Location: madrid spain | Registered: 31 October 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I had to delete one or two posts by DIEZ, because they were all in Spanish, just as his post above.

I don not understand a word of Spanish, so DIEZ has to learn English to participate on AR.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Estimated Saeed, since sides my text already is in English, not everything correct that wanted, but I wait for the sufficient thing.
A cordial greeting of a hunter mas.
Diez

Posts: 30 | Location: MADRID | Registered: 18 January 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DIEZ:
Estimated Saeed, since sides my text already is in English, not everything correct that wanted, but I wait for the sufficient thing.
A cordial greeting of a hunter mas.
Diez

In spirit if not in practice.

Posts: 4799 | Location: Lehigh county, PA | Registered: 17 October 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I have been away for a few days, and it seems we have new members offering hunts without reading our rules.

I have deleted those hunts.

So PLEASE read my post at the top of this Forum, and include ALL the details we have asked for.

one of us
Picture of Andrew McLaren
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Ladies and Gentlemen,

This Forum was setup to help both hunters looking for hunts and outfitters to who have special offers that others might take advantage of.

Please make sure the hunts you are offering meet the following:

1. FULL details and prices Lions South AFrica, Big male and female $30 000.........they are fenced in, but we hunt them on foot in a very big area the hunts are very exiting. to be posted. Putting a link to your own site and saying that details are available there is NOT acceptable.

2. You can only offer hunts that you are conducting yourself, or you are an agent for the PH that is going to be conducting the hunt.Posted by CEC SAFARIS listing Elaine from cecsafaris@iway.na.... this sure indicates that Rule No. 2 was adhered to?

3. Posting a hunt for a third party is NOT acceptable.See above.

4. Your full addresscecsafaris@iway.na ....Box 90818, Klein Windhoek, Namibia, or at least a working phone number, MUST be posted.

Any hunts posted that do not meet all of the above will be deleted.

Your co-operation in this will be appreciated.

Rod & Brett,

Please say which rules were broken?

In good hunting.

Andrew McLaren

Posts: 1799 | Location: Soutpan, Free State, South Africa | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BrettAKSCI
posted Hide Post
What area? What PH? How big of an enclosure might be pertinent, but not necesarily manditory.

Brett

DRSS
Life Member SCI
Life Member NRA
Life Member WSF

Rhyme of the Sheep Hunter
May fordings never be too deep, And alders not too thick; May rock slides never be too steep And ridges not too slick.
And may your bullets shoot as swell As Fred Bear's arrow's flew; And may your nose work just as well As Jack O'Connor's too.
May winds be never at your tail When stalking down the steep; May bears be never on your trail When packing out your sheep.
May the hundred pounds upon you Not make you break or trip; And may the plane in which you flew Await you at the strip.
-Seth Peterson

Posts: 4551 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 21 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Why am I not allowed or my posts do not appear in the Outfitters hunt area. I have posted the hunt twice now with more information than is being asked for but they are either immediatly being deleted or not allowed to be posted.

Please answer

Doug Klunder

Doug Klunder

Posts: 163 | Location: United States | Registered: 27 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dwarf416
posted Hide Post
Hi Saeed,
I must apolagize but I don´t know wich part of the rules I have not followed in my Tanzania- selous offer. I put contact details Phone number and office details.I work as an agent for him and have sold 2 bongo safaris in this forum and they are happy hunters with their Bongos. Right know I am not personally in the office(quiet bussy wih end of season, roe deer hunting) but Mr. Barrado is always available. About what kiloko lambogo said , he is absolutely right but when i was going to fix my error the subject was closed by you. I insit that i am sorry and must thank you once again for mantaining such a super web page wich is very helpful to all of us but I really want to know what I did wrong so I can post this offer again and posterior offers without problems with you or any of the fellow members of this forum. Any help will be really appreciated .thanks in advance

diego

Posts: 645 | Location: madrid spain | Registered: 31 October 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dwarf416:
Hi Saeed,
I must apolagize but I don´t know wich part of the rules I have not followed in my Tanzania- selous offer. I put contact details Phone number and office details.I work as an agent for him and have sold 2 bongo safaris in this forum and they are happy hunters with their Bongos. Right know I am not personally in the office(quiet bussy wih end of season, roe deer hunting) but Mr. Barrado is always available. About what kiloko lambogo said , he is absolutely right but when i was going to fix my error the subject was closed by you. I insit that i am sorry and must thank you once again for mantaining such a super web page wich is very helpful to all of us but I really want to know what I did wrong so I can post this offer again and posterior offers without problems with you or any of the fellow members of this forum. Any help will be really appreciated .thanks in advance

First you did not put any details of the trophy fees.

Then you put ALL the respective trophies in Tanzania, making it very difficult for anyone who wish to knno what animals he might wish to shoot.

If you make your offer with all the relevant details - like most offers do - it will dtay here.

One of Us
Picture of dwarf416
posted Hide Post
Thanks Saeed for your quick response. I will do it well this time.Cheers. Diego

diego

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Stub,
You posted in the wrong spot. Post this as a new thread, not an add-on to this thread.

Hang in there, you will figure it out and hopefully sell some hunts.

Posts: 10150 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
You might also like to read the rules at the head of this thread to ensure your post doesn't get deleted.

For example, if you say plains game is also available, you need to post the prices for all species rather than just refer people to your website. Wink

posted Hide Post
Can a regular member post in this forum if there looking for a hunt?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WVMTNMAN:
Can a regular member post in this forum if there looking for a hunt?

No, this forums is for outfitters to post their hunts.

Members may respond, but not initiate threads.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
deleted

Dudley Rogers
Tshabezi Safaris
Zimbabwe

Posts: 82 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Brian Clark
posted Hide Post
Not sure if you know you are posting a hunt on a rules thread?

Thanks!

Brian Clark

Blue Skies Hunting Adventures
www.blueskieshunting.com
Email at: info@blueskieshunting.com

African Cape Trophy Safaris
www.africancapesafaris.com
Email at: brian@africancapesafaris.com

1-402-689-2024

Posts: 1013 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: 30 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Brian, ...brain fart!

Dudley Rogers
Tshabezi Safaris
Zimbabwe

Posts: 82 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have two buffalo the deposits for which I have already paid. I will forfeit them if they are not hunted before the end of the year. Therefore I have dropped the rate to below cost !
They are in Ngamo Sikumi area along the Hwange game reserve boundary in Zimbabwe.
I will conduct the hunts personally.
Any dates from now until mid December but the sooner the better because of likelyhood of rain later.
My address etc are at the bottom of this post.

Buffalo & Plains Game
7 days x 850 / day 5 950.00
Govt levy @ 2 % 119.00
Trophy handling,admin,transfers [ret.] & sundries 181.00
Sub Total 6 250.00
Animals 3 000.00
Govt levy @ 2% 60.00
Total 9 310.00

2nd Buffalo upgrade only if shot 8 000.00

Two on one [ PH ] hunt
7 days x 800 / days x 2 11 200.00
Govt levy @ 2 % 224.00
Trophy handling,admin,transfers [ret.] & sundries 176.00
Sub Total 11 600.00
Animals 6 000.00
Govt levy @ 2% 120.00
Total 17 720.00

Included :
The use of hunting areas and camp accommodation
food & services of camp staff .
Local beer & wine.
Laundry service.
Transport for duration of hunt.
Services of government licensed professional hunter,
driver & trackers
Skinning & field preparation of trophies
First aid equipment

Not included :
Any further daily rates including a 2% tourism levy
Trophy fees for animals killed or wounded.
Dip & pack fee. [ normally around US$ 700.oo]
Cites tags @ $120.00
Air charters. [ Not normally required ]
Medical air rescue cover [optional]
Cameraman
Weapon hire
Accommodation outside hunting areas.
Road transfers outside hunting areas other than arrival and departure from the hunting lodge.
Freight costs for export of trophies.
Items of a personal nature.
Gratuities (at clients discretion). Tips are normally about 700 to 1 000 US$ on a ten day hunt.
N.Parks levy 2% on trophy fees at present.
US$30 visa cost at airport. [ US citizens. ]
Imported spirits & tobacco.

All the best
Terry & Pam Fenn

Chinanga Safaris
Fax/fone : 263) 9 247021
Mobiles : 263) 712211822 & 712613613
e-mail : terryfenn@yoafrica.com
tgfenn@gmail.com
Websites : www.chinangasafaris.com

Chinanga Safaris
Phone : 263) 9 247021