THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Great chance at Sonora, my best available ranch!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Great chance at Sonora, my best available ranch!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ManuelM
posted
Hi folks, I have the opportunity of hunting on a fantastic ranch, I got the landowner friend of mine to sell me two possibly 3 mule deer for this following season, with your deposit you secure the week you like and your spot, this ranch is going to receive hunters from other outfitter the other dates I don't hunt there. That means I strongly suggest the hunt takes part early season, I have put my trail cams there and feel really encouraged to what I have seen, I know the ranch very well, and am 100% sure good 2 good deer can be taken on a week specially earlier in the season. The ranch is only 50 min away from Hermosillo, and have very nice accommodations, that means nobody would be roughing it.
The offer is for two hunters, 1x1 hunts, with each hunter having their own high rack vehicle, guide,driver and translator and meals been prepared by a chef.

Hunt includes:
All hunts include:
- An arrival day, 6 full hunting days and a departure day
- Transportation from Hermosillo airport to the ranch and back after the hunt, also picking you up in Arizona (Phx, Tucson, Nogales) can be arranged.
- All permits, contracts, licenses etc. required by law for the hunt.
- Gun import permit good for two guns.
- 1 trophy deer
- Lodging in a ranch house
- All meals and snacks freshly prepared by our cooks (classic breakfast, mexican food, steaks, carne asada, seafood etc)Food can be tailored to the needs or requirements of the hunters.
- Drinks (coffee, juice, soft drinks, wine, beer and spirits in moderation) Again as required and can be tailored.
- Guiding and assistance of the staff
- A high rack vehicle per hunter with a driver and guide
- Basic trophy prep for you to take your trophy on your flight ( clean skulls or skull caps, cleaned and prepared capes and the required paperwork).
- Javelinas, coyotes and varmints etc.
- You can bring an observer per hunter at no extra price

Not included:
- Hotels before or after the hunt
- taxidermy done in Sonora
- Gratuities for the staff (optional and completely up to the hunter)
- Export of your trophy if required ( if your deer is shot on the departing morning were it would need to stay and either be taken by myself or an export broker which I can hire)
- Extra deer taken

The hunt price is $7000 with a $2000 kill fee, meaning total price of the successful hunt $9000

Extra deer can be taken but we would travel to another nearby (30 min)ranch I lease and manage as well. extra mule deer $5000

Pictures of the accommodations and deer we have seen in trail cams.

Trust me folks I know what I am talking about when I say that this is a fantastic chance at a fantastic ranch with unbelievable deer numbers, thats to the deer numbers and terrain of the ranch you can expect to see over 50-60 deer a day, 15000 acres for only two hunters of mule deer heaven.

My contact:
93manuelenrique@gmail.com
(01152)6622067759
Paseo del Parque #68, col. Valle Grande
Hermosillo, Sonora 83205

Manuel Maldonado
MM Sonoran Desert Hunters
https://www.facebook.com/huntingMM

Posts: 530 | Location: Hermosillo, Sonora | Registered: 06 May 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Guys,

Manuel has been trying to get me down to see his operation for a couple of years now but Jan is just a tough time business wise for me to get away. I have offered this hunt to several people but for a number of reasons none of which are connected with Manuel they have had to back out. Somebody really needs to book this as the price is very good for Sonora and I believe from numerous correspondence with Manuel that this will be a great hunt for a some super trophies.

Call me if you'd like to discuss further.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12858 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Those are huge mule deer

White Mountains Arizona

Posts: 2846 | Registered: 31 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
I have not hunted with Manuel yet, but I have had many conversations with him about desert mule deer hunting in Mexico during the past few months. Unfortunately, things did not work out for me to hunt with him this coming year. With that said, I believe that you would not only have a fantastic time, but he would put 150% into your hunt. You could not go wrong, in my opinion.

One of Us
Picture of ManuelM
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the kind words, we feel really excited about this following season, last season was really difficult due to the huge amount of late rains we had on year 2018 but that helped this year in which deer had plenty of feed and water even on the drier months, the rains this year came at good time and things are beginning to dry now that the deer are done growing and the weather has already began tu turn cooler, cool temperature means good deer movement and a stable rut, good rains and feed means great antler growth, excited!

Manuel Maldonado
MM Sonoran Desert Hunters
https://www.facebook.com/huntingMM

Posts: 530 | Location: Hermosillo, Sonora | Registered: 06 May 2013Reply With Quote