Hunt Botswana - Top Outfitter with Great Prices
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Hunting For Adventure
posted
Who: Outfitterr: Jason Bridger - Kanana Safaris

Agent: Tom Addleman - Hunting For Adventure www.huntingforadventure.com
(816) 213-6646

What: Plains Game safari - Rifle or Bow (Six openings for this package)

When: A few select openings later this year or dates in 2015

Where: 100,000 acre + ranch outside of Ghanzi, Botswana

Why: Because you aren't going to live forever and if you don't spend it your kids or Obama will.

The offer is for a great plains game in Botswana. Hunting can be done by either bow or rifle. Kanana is over 100,000 Acres of privately owned game farm situated in pristine Kalahari Bushveld roughly 250km SW of Maun, Botswana. The property holds an over abundance of game and the pricing structure and cull animals in the package clearly show it.

I, along with a number of people on this site have hunted with the outfitter. It is a fantastic property with an enormous amount of plains game. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

All accommodation is full board in Motswiri Lodge - the luxury tented safari camp situated in the heart of Kanana Wilderness.

The packages are:

PACKAGE 1

9 nights of Accommodation 8 full hunting days

1 Eland
1 Kudu
1 Blue Wildebeest
1 Gemsbok (Oryx)
1 Zebra
1 Warthog

+ a choice of one (1) of the following – Trophy Blue Wildebeest/ Trophy Gemsbok/ Trophy Red Hartabeest

+ 2 Non-Trophy Wildebeest

+ 2 Non-Trophy Gemsbok

So a total of 8 full hunting days and 11 Animals...yes, 11
$ 7295

Or

PACKAGE 2

5 nights of Accommodation 4 full hunting days

1 Kudu
1 Zebra
1 Gemsbok (Oryx)
1 Blue Wildebeest

+ 1 Non - Trophy Wildebeest

+ 1 Non – Trophy Gemsbok

4 full hunting days and 6 animals $4195

Observers at $125 per day

INCLUDED IN PACKAGE PRICE:
Services of a licensed Professional Hunter/s
Tracker, skinners and driver
Accommodation, meals, drinks and alcohol for duration of the safari
Hunting vehicle(s)
Hunting permits where required
Rifle import permits
Preparation of trophies and delivery of trophies to local taxidermist
Daily laundry
Botswana Tourism Levy
12% VAT

EXCLUDED IN PACKAGE PRICE:
Flights to and from Maun Airport, Botswana, including airport taxes
Transport to/from the airport in Maun ($500 vehicle)
Taxidermist, packing and shipping fees of trophies
Any gratuities (obviously at clients discretion)
Accommodation expenses before & after the trophy hunting period
Sightseeing excursions/trips other than on Kanana Wilderness
Any Insurance and medical expenses of any kind
Any additional trophies at our published trophy price

Please review my website under the BOTSWANA section for some recent trail camera pictures and more information.

Tom Addleman
(816) 213-6646
Hunting for Adventure - Hunting For Adventure

Tom Addleman
tom@dirtnapgear.com

Posts: 1161 | Location: Kansas City, Missouri | Registered: 03 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Tom Addleman
tom@dirtnapgear.com

Posts: 1161 | Location: Kansas City, Missouri | Registered: 03 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Tom Addleman
tom@dirtnapgear.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hunted Kanana and hunted with Jason. This is as good as plains game gets and as good a value for money as one gets in Africa today.

Just my 2 cents

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ditto what Mike said. I hunted with Jason in 12. Best run PG outfit I've hunted with.

114-R10David

Posts: 1749 | Location: Prescott, Az | Registered: 30 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Never seen anything but great reports for this place. No doubt on my list Smiler

Posts: 1089 | Location: Norway | Registered: 08 June 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Top notch all the way. Had Jason and Claire here at the house early last year, and talked at length about it. Would have been there with them last summer, but I won the AR Hunt with Infinito Safaris and I could only get away once. My hunting partner took his daughter and two friends along and they had a fabulous hunt. It was so good that he is taking two new people for their first safari and is going back again.

My son David has filmed numerous hunts there with FluidPeak Films, and the trophy quality of animals is excellent. I heard from Jason that they may be hunting an additional 60,000 acre place next to them also.

Posts: 1517 | Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho | Registered: 03 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Would Brian with a "zoominternet" email address please PM me here. For some reason the emails are being returned to my inbox and not getting to you. Thanks, Tom

Tom Addleman
tom@dirtnapgear.com

One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
Is it possible to fly from Joburg to Botswana Gabarone airport & after the hunt fly to Vic falls?

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11006 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nakihunter:
Is it possible to fly from Joburg to Botswana Gabarone airport & after the hunt fly to Vic falls?

Maun is better - long drive from Gabarone

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Ropati
posted Hide Post
Nakihunter,
We did just that last year. We hunted Kanana then spent three days in the Okavango Delta then flew to Kasane and drove to Vic Falls.
PM me if you'd like more info.

Posts: 168 | Location: Albuquerque, NM | Registered: 07 July 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nakihunter,

Yes, we can make a plan. No worries. Please feel free to email or call anytime. Thanks, Tom

Tom Addleman
tom@dirtnapgear.com