THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  The Chuck Norris Forum    Is Clint Eastwood tougher than Chuck Norris?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is Clint Eastwood tougher than Chuck Norris?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
As we all know Clint was always loyal to actors that he worked with on a regular basis. Sandra Locke,Pat Hingle.Geoffrey Lewis + the black dude in the 1st Dirty Harry movie etc.The scene there that pitched him with his little speech on the 44 mag
(we all know it)that threw him into superstardom overnight.He would however NEVER use the actor that played The zodiac killer in Dirty Harry.His acting career died right there,almost as much as Tony Curtis's did after doing "The Boston Strangler".Must have pissed him off.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Can I choose Lee Marvin?

Posts: 3530 | Location: various | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Clint would have just shot him....

If it cant be Grown it has to be Mined! Devoted member of Newmont mining company Underground Mine rescue team. Carlin East,Deep Star ,Leeville,Deep Post ,Chukar and now Exodus Where next? Pete Bajo to train newbies on long hole stoping and proper blasting techniques.
Back to Exodus mine again learning teaching and operating autonomous loaders in the underground. Bringing everyday life to most individuals 8' at a time!

Posts: 3066 | Location: Northern Nevada & Northern Idaho | Registered: 09 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Kinda reminiscent of that scene in "Raiders Of The Lost Ark" where that tulwar waving berber is blocking Indie's path so with a pained expression on his face he just shoots him. I love that scene.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There is the rumor that the boogy,an checks under his bed for Chuck Norris. However, Chuck Norris checks under his bed for Client Eastwood.

Posts: 10606 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey now, what about James Coburn in "Duck You Sucker"?

HaHa, short fuse.

Kind regards,

Carpediem

No politician who supports gun control should recieve armed protection paid for by those he is trying to disarm.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways-scotch in one hand-Chocolate in the other-body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WHOO-HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!"

Madly Off In All Directions

Posts: 263 | Registered: 11 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
I like Clint, but

Chuck Norris was in the Air Force. And he was actually a world class kickboxer. He was super quick. Bet he'd draw faster than Clint.

Lee Marvin was a Marine, and actually fought in the Pacific campaign in WWII.

Posts: 1720 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 17 January 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
To answer your question-yes. Big Grin

Posts: 18517 | Registered: 04 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If I ever break down + get a cel phone, I want my ring tone to be the Good Bad + the Ugly, you know the one, ahieahia wa wa wa. Thank you, Enionne Morricone,

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Having met Clint recently, (we live in the same area) I would wager that the fitness salesman Chuck would whoop him today. Back in their prime? I give it to Chuck. Clint has the reach but Chuck has the speed. I would rather hang out with Clint for beers and ask him many questions as I think he would be more interesting than Chuck although Chuck would be a blast to ask questions as well, like “Who was the best lay” or “would you beat Bruce Lee in a street fight.”.

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27589 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Chuck Norris is so tough,
he once beat the Sun in a staring contest.

Posts: 2908 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 07 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Actually, that was how Clint got his squint; by having to stare into that Italian sunset.

Posts: 4103 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Charles Bronson would likely scare them both...

Posts: 10094 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Chuck in confrontation with Clint would loose, no amount of physical skill can go against Schofield in hands of whiskey ladden Clint

Posts: 90 | Location: Idaho & Montana & Washington | Registered: 24 February 2024Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No one is tougher than Chuck Norris, No one.

Posts: 3 | Location: VA | Registered: 25 October 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post