THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  The Chuck Norris Forum    Is Clint Eastwood tougher than Chuck Norris?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is Clint Eastwood tougher than Chuck Norris?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
As per the title gents

Question:
Is Clint Eastwood tougher than Chuck Norris?

Choices:
Yes, The man with no name rules
No, Those tight jeans intimidated Clint for the first time ever

Posts: 11731 | Location: London, UK | Registered: 02 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Chuck Norris is a fighter.

Clint Eastwood is a killer.

Posts: 1014 | Location: Central California Coast | Registered: 05 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Clint has the reach advantage but Chuck Norris round house wins every time. 44 Mag VS
Dos Uzi? Advantage Chuck. As much as I like Clint, Chuck has him beat.

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27589 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A few years ago I heard an interview with Jeff Daniels who played with Clint in "Bloodwork".He said even though this is just acting,when Clint points a pistol at you,you are scared.When they did the final shooting scene Clint asks his agent out of the side of his mouth "So,how many men have I killed?" The agent says 2000 Clint. He replies,"make that 2001"

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
I know as many chick Norris memes as about anyone, but am also a huge Clint fan. I gotta vote for Clint. He's got the squint!

Red

My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.
-Winston Churchill

Posts: 4740 | Location: Fresno, CA | Registered: 21 March 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
True. I heard an interview with Clint several years ago when explained the squint.When they were doing the spaghetti westerns they had him facing the sun. Afterwards it became his Nomme De Guerre.Just like (if anyone remembers 'Get Smart'from the 60's)Barbara Feldon aka agent 99 had that seductive sloe eyed look. Well that was because she was nearsighted + the director did not want her wearing glasses.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My vote is for Clint.

Chuck Norris will come up and try to karate chop you or whatever.

Clint, hell he's just going to "pull those pistols". He 'aint just gonna whistle Dixie.

Si tantum EGO eram dimidium ut bonus ut EGO memor

Posts: 1146 | Location: Bismarck, ND | Registered: 31 August 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Slim,you either have a bit of Southern blood or just like a great movie.Either way,its spot on.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Slim,judging from what they are saying on the weather radio,I'm glad I'm down here.50 below?! Hope you are staying warm indoors.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just quoting a great movie, Josie Wales.

And -50 F is just another day up here, we don't make a thing of it.

It's just the stupid media running out of things to flap their mouths about, I guess.

Here, it's just called "winter".

Si tantum EGO eram dimidium ut bonus ut EGO memor

Posts: 1146 | Location: Bismarck, ND | Registered: 31 August 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Glad you're holding out + yes,Josey Wales was one great movie.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey Norman, on Netflix there is a flick about finding the town/area featured in the G the B and the U., final gun battle. I haven’t seen it yet.

Posts: 3452 | Registered: 27 November 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sad Hill Unearthed. Just started it

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Need to see that one. I can see it in my minds eye + hear the music as they await each other on the paved rotunda.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
They actually found the cemetery and restored it, holding a festival celebrating the movie. Pretty neat, the plaza was completely covered over with sod. Took quite a bit of work. Had some history and behind the scenes of making the movie. Spoiler alert-they had to blow the bridge twice!