Tools

Chuck Norris and Hitler soooooo funny
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
http://youtu.be/ZrHmcpRAZNs

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27589 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That was funny + I have seen several out takes on this scene with similar humorous similies. However if you have not seen the original movie "Downfall" you really should. It is one great movie + got the lead character Bruno Ganz the German equivalent of our Oscar.IMO he greatly outclasses Anthony Guiness in his role of the same character + that's saying something.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sorry ,got ahead of myself. Alex Guinness (not Anthony Quail).Some many movies over the decades......(Thank GOD)!

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My favorite is we adopted the nuclear device from Chuck Norris’ barbecue.

NormanConquest: what film did Alex Guinness play Hitlar? He is one of my top five actors.

Posts: 10587 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If memory serves it was called "The Bunker,the last 10 days." I think he got an academy award nomination for his role.I know it is readily available ;might check on Amazon.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
LHeym,I commented on the book forum that it is available from Amazon + called the last 10 days.You will enjoy it.