New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chuck Norris defeats the Russians!!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Saw this movie (Invasion USA) on TV the other day. Man, ol' Chuck sure did a job on The Ruskies. Maybe that's why they haven't tried that stunt again?
Peter

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yep, he's there to kick butt + take names + you notice he doesn't have a note pad.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
When Walker Texas Ranger first aired in France they surrendered.

Posts: 3452 | Registered: 27 November 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well, that is their national pastime after all.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I read an article a few years ago where the French were trying to get the U.S. to pay reparations to the damage on their beach during the landing + now they feel upsets their tourist trade. I don't even know how to comment on that one, except, Typical frog.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
That’s too funny and sad.

Posts: 3452 | Registered: 27 November 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice bunch of ignorant cheeseburger eating surrender monkeys posting here.

Posts: 157610 | Location: Ukraine, Europe. | Registered: 12 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Edmond, I must admit that upon occasion I do like a cheeseburger, but as to the term surrender monkeys I will leave that to your parent country. Ignorance, however, is there in every society, sad to say.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
France was crushed, in 1940.
America surrendered to Russia without a shot being fired and had a Gauleiter installed in the White House.

Posts: 157610 | Location: Ukraine, Europe. | Registered: 12 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Google “Chuck Norris vs Communism”

Great documentary

Not kidding.

Posts: 432 | Location: South Central PA | Registered: 11 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:
Edmond, I must admit that upon occasion I do like a cheeseburger, but as to the term surrender monkeys I will leave that to your parent country. Ignorance, however, is there in every society, sad to say.

jumping

Posts: 3059 | Location: NW Arkansas | Registered: 19 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post