New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chuck Norris Bullriding
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I've been watching the NFR and I'll bet when Chuck Norris gets on a bull, it just lays down, figuring "what's the point?!"

Posts: 486 | Location: Denton, Texas | Registered: 18 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
rotflmo clap

Posts: 18530 | Registered: 04 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I must say that one thing I really appreciate that they are doing here + should be done at EVERY sports function is at the beginning all stand for the National Anthem + remain standing for The Lord's Prayer. This is America + a Christian Nation. If some Muslim or any other religious group is offended, I really don't care.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Chuck Norris agreed to become Glock's official spokesman (replacing the late, great, Gunny R. Lee Ermey), only when Glock agreed to change their corporate slogan from "Glock - Perfection" to "Glock - Chuck Norris."

Also, all Glocks now have an infinite magazine capacity and are referred to as "Generation Chuck Norris."

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13384 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post