THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  The Chuck Norris Forum    Tired of Chuck Norris. Who was the chick in the TV series?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tired of Chuck Norris. Who was the chick in the TV series?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Subject says it all! She was a knockout!
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You must confess that they don't hire a frump.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This one?

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27589 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No frump there. O.K. we know what I meant but according to Marrian Webster the defination of a frump was one who blows smoke in your face.Used to be common years ago when we all smoked.But gal is a fox.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
YEAH! THAT ONE!
Peter

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
A good site for movie and TV show information is www.imdb.com

Another interesting site is www.imfdb.com This site has info on firearms used in movies and TV shows.

Posts: 1128 | Location: Land of Lincoln | Registered: 15 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am the guy that everyone hates in the theatre or at home watching TV,with the unwelcome comments like "That is a Win.73,etc. ad nauseum,+ it had'nt been invented yet,blah,blah,blah. I don't even say anything anymore;waste of my time + they don't care.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:
I am the guy that everyone hates in the theatre or at home watching TV,with the unwelcome comments like "That is a Win.73,etc. ad nauseum,+ it had'nt been invented yet,blah,blah,blah. I don't even say anything anymore;waste of my time + they don't care.

And here I thought I was one of a kind. Big Grin Lawrence of Arabia, the Arabs are attacking Aquaba, The Turks fire back with a Browning machine gun. Wink

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
McKlintock; the Indians are robbing the train in the mid 1870's of Krag Jorgenson 1895 rifles.Ad nauseum;as I said I quit because I just waste the movie for everyone else....+ they don't care.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
OH! remember the "Time Tunnel" series in the mid 60's?The guards (in modern times were all carrying MP 42's).GOD,I wish I could have got into that buy.I have a friend that is a Class 3 + a few years ago he had a Schmeisser that (as a friend) he would sell for $12K.Good price really if you can afford it.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sheree Wilson

Posts: 548 | Registered: 08 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
O.K.I'll bite,who was/is Sheree Wilson?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Who was the chick in the TV series?

The answer to the question and the gal in the pic..

Posts: 548 | Registered: 08 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
well she is kinda cute but by those mouth lines she needs to quit smoking (among other reasons)

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:
McKlintock; the Indians are robbing the train in the mid 1870's of Krag Jorgenson 1895 rifles.Ad nauseum;as I said I quit because I just waste the movie for everyone else....+ they don't care.

Norm, my tipping point was when James Stewart's son was shooting a trapdoor Springfield at the Yanks in Shenandoah. I've tried to keep my mouth shut since then....

Posts: 229 | Location: Alabama | Registered: 06 January 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post