New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chuck Norris and Sharks
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Sharks can smell Chuck Norris in the water as far as 1/4 mile away....unfortunately for the sharks its usually too late.

Sharks have Chuck Norris week on their TVs.

When sharks encounter Chuck Norris they are taught to remain calm and slowly swim away

Sharks are most active at dusk because that's when Chuck Norris usually calls his mother.

Posts: 721 | Registered: 03 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Shark Norris is a real thing shocker

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27589 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Yep!

Posts: 721 | Registered: 03 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Keep 'em coming,PLEASE! This is much more entertaining than 'cozy kittens',although they can be fun too.Remember that it takes a REAL man to deal with the macho Chuck Norris stuff + still be sensative enough to deal with a soft,purring pussy.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7725 | Location: Peoples Republic Of California | Registered: 13 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I read it + cracked up,then the lady of the house asked what I was laughing about + I told her + she agreed straight face. They are all crazy you know,one just to find the level of craziness that one can live with. Addendum= reread Kipling's "The Female Of The Species"