New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thank you Chuck Norris
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 26536 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
tu2 tu2

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I posted that on Facebook. Lots of laughs. A guy I grew up with, who lives in San Diego said he met Chuck and his brother a few years back & found them to be very down-to-earth folks. After they left it dawned on him that he'd shaken the hand thst hig Bruce Lee!

Doug Wilhelmi
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7503 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 15 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Along those lines, although I don't have much use for Brad Pitt or Leonardo DeCaprio I must confess that I really enjoyed the Quentin Tarantino movie "Once Upon A Time In Hollywood." As usual a mixture of fact + fantasy but entertaining. Bruce Lee's daughter got all butt hurt when they showed Brad Pitt kicking Bruce Lee's ass. (understandably) Remember the above comment: FANTASY

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Big Grin
But what was the horse doing?

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27595 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
ANYTHING Chuck said! + that included towing in a freighter!