THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  The Chuck Norris Forum    Dead - Chuck Norris, famous martial arts actor, dead at 77
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dead - Chuck Norris, famous martial arts actor, dead at 77
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
"Corona Virus Blains Iconic Actor, Chuck Norris"

Carlos Ray "Chuck" Norris, famous actor and fighter, died yesterday at his home in Northwood Hills, TX at the age of 77.

Chuck starred in dozens of movies and TV series which have, and continue to entertain millions of people.

He was also a master of martial arts, which was the cause of his initial fame in the movie industry.

However, after his minor inconvenience of death, Chuck has made a full recover, and is reported doing quite well.

It has also been reported that the Corona virus is in self isolation for 14 days due to being exposed to Chuck Norris.....

Posts: 10083 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Fake news. And old fake news at that.

Man is 80 this year...

Posts: 456 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 28 April 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I heard 80 as well. I wish it was a joke about his demise. The news has been too busy covering the race riots to spend any time on his passing. Sad.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
He is not dead, just old...

Posts: 10083 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dogcat:
He is not dead, just old...

But COVID-19 is in quarantine after its exposure to CN. I just heard that from the CDC.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13313 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Haha! Had me going for 1/2 second there! Hilarious! Big Grin

Posts: 1225 | Location: Gilbertsville, PA | Registered: 08 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Love it! Big Grin Funny post! rotflmo

Posts: 18516 | Registered: 04 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
tu2

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The other night I watched the Quentin Tarantino movie " Once upon a time in Hollywood" + liked it. I loved the alternate ending of the Manson family. But although I am NO fan of Brad Pitt, I liked the scene when he kicked Bruce Lee's ass. It was a fun, brain candy film.