Now a front man for
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Glock.
Good choice!

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

Posts: 4223 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Chuck Norris carries a Glock for your protection. You can survive a bullet wound, but there is no surviving a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick.

"though the will of the majority is in all cases to prevail, that will to be rightful must be reasonable; that the minority possess their equal rights, which equal law must protect, and to violate would be oppression."

---Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1085 | Location: Eau Claire, WI | Registered: 20 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Isn't Chuck a front man for Toyota as well? I see ads for a pick 'em up truck with his signature on it.
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have'nt seen those commercials but lets face it;he would not be the 1st celebrity to put his name on a product.Toyota does make a good vehicle.I would like to think that he endorses a product that he believes in. So many are hypocrites that only want the check.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 318 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 16 April 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I thought this was the rumor about singing with the well know guitar slinger Eddie Van Halen and the band is now know as Van Norris.

Posts: 3452 | Registered: 27 November 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Smiler??? I don't get it.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I love the Beatles as well as classical as well as 60's music.If it dates me;good!This "new stuff" is done by kids that wear their hair long + their music is a bunch of noise"! Sound familiar?