THE ACCURATE RELOADING ENGRAVING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Engraving    Rifle Engraving by the late Jeff Wilkins between 1985 to 1992
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rifle Engraving by the late Jeff Wilkins between 1985 to 1992
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Here are some photos of some deep reflief and bulino engraving by the late Jeff Wilkins for those who appreciate fine detail work. These were done for various projects. The first three photos are the Bicentennial Rifle, next two photos are the Elk Rifle and last photo is the Sheep Rifle.

For larger versions of these photos, follow the link: https://imgur.com/a/2Lq1l

For more images relating to firearms and engraving, visit my website: http://www.rogervardystockwood.com/

Posts: 67 | Location: Australia | Registered: 07 May 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's good work.

Keep the Pointy end away from you
www.jerryfisk.com

Posts: 514 | Registered: 28 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Wow! Really nice.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks good Roger.

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's a lot of engraving. Looks good tho!

Posts: 1641 | Location: Green Country Oklahoma | Registered: 03 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Based on that small sample, I'd like to see a lot more.

I only know one engraver that is better my friend Nina Stankus.

Posts: 7762 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Some great work there Roger.

DRSS

Posts: 1890 | Location: Australia | Registered: 25 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The top rifle seems to have a QD scope mount?

Engraing well done..actually superb.....there's gotta be a rifle under there somewhere

Posts: 3426 | Location: Phone: (253) 535-0066 / (253) 230-5599, Address: PO Box 822 Spanaway WA 98387 | www.customgunandrifle.com | Registered: 16 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post