THE ACCURATE RELOADING ENGRAVING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Engraving    Texans, Okies, and other less desirables from the NE TEXAS region, Kelly Laster......
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Texans, Okies, and other less desirables from the NE TEXAS region, Kelly Laster......
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
....accomplished engraver will be at upcoming local Cowboy Action Shoot near English, Texas....about 50 mi W of Texarkana.

My buddy, who owns the gun shop where I pick up many of my FFL type purchases, told me today that his buddy, the engraver Kelly Laster will be at his CA shoot soon for several days. My buddy, known in the CA crowd, as T-Bone Dooley is a multi-world champion in CA shooting. What these guys can do with a revolver, or a SxS shotgun is incredible. Wanna get your gun engraved while you watch? Come one, come all. Location is about 10 mi W of my house. I'm trying to confirm dates now. Will publish them when I have them.

Here is Laster's FB page, he trained in Italy for over a year....... FB

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
dates,etc......Shoot called "Comin' Back at Cha". Date for the match is September 27 - 30th.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That is nice work.

Posts: 965 | Registered: 20 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
According to my friend, Bill Froehlich, he works fast and relatively reasonable, whatever that means. He has had him do a fair amount of work engraving various items for Navy Seals, which are often honored at his CA shoots.

I am considering having him lightly engrave a Freedom Arms for me. Many won't do it, apparently because of metal hardness, and I am not sure he will.

BTW one of his engraved rifles shown in the pics has "Gus" of Lonesome Dove on a rifle. Looks good to me.

xxxxxxxxxx