New
Find
Notify
Tools

Picture posting
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I would like to put a few more pictures up but it seems the photo bucket now wants an absorbant amount of money to host pictures so u till something else happens I guess I won't be posting anything for your enjoyment

Posts: 61 | Location: Big Timber Mt. / Campbell NY | Registered: 27 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I only have used 5% of my PB account and still have no issues with posting for free. Third party pics seem to be the trigger for needing to pay at 24hourcampfire.com Just try again and see if it still works??

Posts: 4848 | Location: Clute, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by j seeley:
I would like to put a few more pictures up but it seems the photo bucket now wants an absorbant amount of money to host pictures so u till something else happens I guess I won't be posting anything for your enjoyment

Joe, I've used Tiny Pic after having problems with photobucket a few years ago. Free and I have about 900 photos on their site.

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Following Photoshop's blackmail, I just moved to Imgur, which, BTW, is even simpler and faster after a little exercise.

Here are some of my engraved guns:

My FN-Browning B25 ' 12 ga. "Special Chasse".

Above gun.

FN-Browning CCS25, o/u in 9,3x74R

Left receiver of double rifle (lower right corner signed by J. Baerten, FN's master engraver)

Right view of receiver (NB : arrows point to gas screws)

Belly of double rifle

Right side of Mauser 66 in 7x64

Left view

Underside

André
DRSS
---------

3 shots do not make a group, they show a point of aim or impact.
5 shots are a group.

Posts: 2420 | Location: Belgium | Registered: 25 August 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post