Find
Notify
Tools

a 42 winchester
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
winchester 42 upgrade

Posts: 61 | Location: Big Timber Mt. / Campbell NY | Registered: 27 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I guess I don't quite have it figured out yet

Posts: 61 | Location: Big Timber Mt. / Campbell NY | Registered: 27 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
the other side

One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post

maybe this is a better picture

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Really nice stuff. FWIW, I think Flickr is much better than Photobucket as an image hosting service.

analog_peninsula
-----------------------

It takes character to withstand the rigors of indolence.

Posts: 1580 | Location: Dallas, Tx | Registered: 02 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm happy with Fotki. I've had an account with them since 2001.

Also- that is some beautiful engraving.

Posts: 7467 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice work!

Posts: 1641 | Location: Green Country Oklahoma | Registered: 03 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Great work!

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7508 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks great Joe!

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think that the quality of the engraving is super, but I am not quite understanding the large scroll as a proper surround for the game scenes on the gun.

Posts: 2059 | Location: Mpls., MN | Registered: 28 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
tu2

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7508 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
What happened to the photos

DB Bill aka Bill George

Posts: 4360 | Location: Sunny Southern California | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great work Joe. Took my daughter out to Dinasour National Monument this past summer & thought of you.

Posts: 241 | Location: Lake Linden Mi | Registered: 18 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice! tu2

Posts: 18517 | Registered: 04 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post