THE ACCURATE RELOADING ENGRAVING FORUM

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

As Requested, Here Is Your New Forum. Enjoy it.
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
I hope to see some of the fantastic jobs you own or do.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66706 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Saeed !
I think we should start by defining the various types of engraving first . This will be a great opportunity to showcase new and old work .

Posts: 7636 | Registered: 10 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mete,

What a good way to screw things up!!

Posts: 437 | Location: wisconsin | Registered: 20 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
By 'types ' I mean the old way with gravures and hammer ,vs etching, vs laser , etc .

Styles would be another thing , bulino vs scroll vs relief etc

Posts: 7636 | Registered: 10 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Still way too many "types".
Best to simply let the poster identify and the rest of us enjoy.

Posts: 437 | Location: wisconsin | Registered: 20 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Judging from the examples of his work posted previously, I'd have to believe Roger Kehr (Scrollcutter) would be best to lead us.

He has a very rare skill.

Doug Wilhelmi
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7503 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 15 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
And we are open to suggestions for the banner as well. I've created one with a stock photo.

PM me if you have any you'd like to see replace it.

Don

Posts: 26535 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
DRG I like the banner.

Posts: 3796 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Saeed...hope this takes off...I enjoy good engraving. I have played with it a little. Too many arms in the fire to become a professional at it! Hope to learn more from them that perform these works of art on firearms, the process and what it take to commission such work and to see some great engraving on these pages...again Thank you!

Posts: 1641 | Location: Green Country Oklahoma | Registered: 03 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Excellent. A great topic.

Posts: 7761 | Registered: 31 January 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Great idea!

Personally, I think the banner is perfect... tu2

Roger Kehr
Kehr Engraving Company
(360)456-0831

Posts: 1629 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 29 December 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post