New
Find
Notify
Tools

ZIM LOCKDOWN
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
From two safari operators in Zim this AM.

Zim is on Level 3 lockdown. This means that agriculture, tourism, mining etc can go on as normal. Flight are also as normal.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12842 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
anyone know which airlines are flying into Zim. Need to get to Bulawayo in April. Could make Victoria Falls work as entry point. Harare as the destination wouldn't be very convenient as I'm hunting Bubye Valley. Thought Ethiopian had flights to Vic Falls, but tried a search for flights and that doesn't appear to be the case. Will be checking in with Steve Turner in the near future, just thought I'd see how people are navigating the current situation.

Thanks

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Emirates flies to Zimbabwe

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66706 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Gundog 64
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 300SAKO:
anyone know which airlines are flying into Zim. Need to get to Bulawayo in April. Could make Victoria Falls work as entry point. Harare as the destination wouldn't be very convenient as I'm hunting Bubye Valley. Thought Ethiopian had flights to Vic Falls, but tried a search for flights and that doesn't appear to be the case. Will be checking in with Steve Turner in the near future, just thought I'd see how people are navigating the current situation.

Thanks

I had been told in November the airport in Bulawayo was not even open. Ask your outfitter, they should know weather you can fly to Bulawayo.

Posts: 746 | Location: MI | Registered: 26 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Gundog. Will be checking with outfitter and Steve Turner in near future.

one of us
posted Hide Post
It appears that SA Airlink is flying from Johannesburg to Bulawayo twice a day, at least this week!

Posts: 1261 | Location: Clearwater, FL and Union Pier, MI | Registered: 24 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Ethiopian to Vic Falls bypassing Joberg.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36410 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote