THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Zambia e-visa, is it worth it?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Zambia e-visa, is it worth it?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
My wife and I will be heading there in August and we are finishing up all paperwork, etc.

I was looking at the e-visa requirements, and what it gets us. It appears to be a pre-approval letter, and that is about it.

Is it worth getting? Does it speed up transit through the Lusaka airport immigration lines?

Thanks,

Jeremy

Posts: 1480 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 28 January 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
farbedo,

I asked Laura du Plooy/Muchinga Adventures about the e-visa. She recommends getting it upon arrival as it only takes a couple of minutes.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12857 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mark, thanks for that. I figured as much.

Jeremy

Posts: 1480 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 28 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
I was in Zambia last fall and I was only in the visa line about 15 minutes, mostly because of people in front of me. Once at the desk, it was just a few minutes. Easy to do there and that’s what I’ll be doing on future visits.

Posts: 3851 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote