THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    When Your Number Is Not Up Yet!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When Your Number Is Not Up Yet!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
Lucky sods!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66766 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Extremely lucky. I am curious if what they said is true, if they touched down briefly, why go back around. Obviously that was a huge mistake looking back on it, it would have been better to crash on the runway than in a city, but I wonder what the pilot saw or how bad it was for them to abort that landing to try again.

Also, Saeed, I have no idea how you can read that site's news. The website is so poorly put together. The ads are overwhelming and my ad blocker sucks and doesn't block anything.

Posts: 56 | Location: Utah | Registered: 17 July 2015Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I have an English friend who sends me links to what he thinks might interest me.

I don’t read any news site!

Posts: 66766 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well now we know why they didn't land the first time. And to top it all off, almost a third of all of Pakistan pilots were grounded because they fraudulently got their pilot licenses. Unbelievable! I would say it's a good idea to not book a flight on any Pakistani based airline.

Pilot Error

Grounded Pilots

Posts: 56 | Location: Utah | Registered: 17 July 2015Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I have never been to Nigeria, but have been to Pakistan.

I bet Pakistan can give Nigeria a run for is money for corruption.!