THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    The Stupid, Bimbo Controlled Idiot....

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Stupid, Bimbo Controlled Idiot....
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
Wants to introduce a points system for your holidays. I bet I score one big fat ZERO!

And I am proud if it! clap

At least I am not a hypocrite, like him and his wife! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66714 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Problem is, while he will hypocritically bleat his message, he will continue to do what he wants and get the law passed so that the rest of us have no choice while he and his ilk are exempt.

Carbon credits my rump.

Posts: 10475 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BaxterB
posted Hide Post
Gee whiz... and I thought he was leaving the monarchy...not enjoy being one...

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
He's now asked people to stop calling him Prince Harry. Just Harry now. Maybe there is hope! Big Grin

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Use Enough Gun:
He's now asked people to stop calling him Prince Harry. Just Harry now. Maybe there is hope! Big Grin

Not in your life my friend!

Canada has rightly refused to finance their body guards.

I hope the UK does the same.

They want to be Hollywood zombies, pay for it themselves!

Posts: 66714 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Just heard a major American tv station was interviewing a lady Xbox this.

They cut her off when she said many in the UK consider Meghan only 5 clicks above trailers trash!

I suppose they did not like the truth! rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Typical of arrogant bastards the world over.
DON'T DO AS I DO, DO AS I SAY DO.

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tanks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Just heard a major American tv station was interviewing a lady Xbox this.

They cut her off when she said many in the UK consider Meghan only 5 clicks above trailers trash!

I suppose they did not like the truth! rotflmo

Well, looking at the interviews etc. with her father's side of the family, they are trailer trash.

I can see the Royals getting upset in the beginning with that as they are as old school as one gets.

Posts: 1083 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: 01 January 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of buffybr
posted Hide Post
I've been planting trees on my place for the past 42 years, so I guess I've also offset my carbon footprint so I can fly to anywhere in the world to go hunting. Big Grin

NRA Endowment Life Member

Posts: 1631 | Location: Boz Angeles, MT | Registered: 14 February 2006Reply With Quote