THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    ATL- JNB July 26 and August 11??

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ATL- JNB July 26 and August 11??
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted
Any AR members be on the Delta flights? Let me know, and we'll meet for a drink or two...

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
Worldwide Trophy Adventures
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2980 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What are you hunting Tim?

Posts: 834 | Location: Plover, Wi | Registered: 04 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted Hide Post
Going to Moz to hunt Lion and buff...

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2980 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Good luck Tim. Have a great trip and I hope the hunting Gods smile on you.

Mike

Posts: 21193 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey Tim,

My son Geoff and I will look for you at the JNB airport on August 11. July 29 and August 11 for us. We are hunting with Martin Pieters up in Omay North. Geoff will be on his first safari and hunting Cape Buffalo with me trying for a Croc.

BUTCH

C'est Tout Bon
(It is all good)

Posts: 1926 | Location: Lafayette, LA | Registered: 05 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted Hide Post
So we ride home together again Butch! We'll have to catch up. I hope my trip is as successful as last time we rode home together, and yours has a different outcome for you Wink. Will be good to see Geoff and I know you are both going to have a super trip. Hope you get one of Marty's monster crocs...

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
tim@trophyadventures.com

One of Us
Picture of eyeman
posted Hide Post
July 29 Atlanta to Jberg then to Zimbabwe

Paul Gulbas

Posts: 340 | Location: Texas | Registered: 29 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Eyeman,

My son and I will be on 7/29 flight with you. Son comes in from DFW and I from Louisiana.
See you there.

BUTCH

C'est Tout Bon
(It is all good)

Posts: 1926 | Location: Lafayette, LA | Registered: 05 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am three days behind you. Depart Atlanta for joburg on the 29th.

NRA Patron member

Posts: 2634 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote