THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Good travel site--seatguru.com

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good travel site--seatguru.com
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of kudu4u
posted
This seems to be a good reference for the differing types of airlines and their seating. Haven't checked it all out completely yet but for starters SAA and Delta are on here. Just found this tonight. Hope you all like it. www.seatguru.com

"In these days of mouth-foaming Disneyism......"--- Capstick
Don't blame the hunters for what the poachers do!---me

Benefactor Member NRA

Posts: 477 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 13 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
thanks for the link. i checked my business class seat assignments from LA to Sydney next month, didn't like them and called Qantas. they were very accomadating and changed me to my preferred seats. thanks again!

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13100 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yes, Seat Guru can be very useful. Just remember that there is a pleathora of variations of planes of a given model. Unless you know the exact variation your flight is using then the seatguru website is of limited use.

Posts: 13213 | Location: Henly, TX, USA | Registered: 04 April 2001Reply With Quote