THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Ideas For Your Future Travels

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ideas For Your Future Travels
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 66933 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Some interesting ideas, but agree that improving quality of airport security would be a great help. I was running late trying to catch a flight and missed a nickel in my pocket. Total shit show. The security guy said I had to go back through the whole process and I told him to just keep the nickel, which in retrospect was the wrong thing to say. These people have a tremendous amount of power.

Posts: 10005 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
These people have a tremendous amount of power.

And total lack of intelligence!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66933 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tanks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lavaca:
...I was running late trying to catch a flight and missed a nickel in my pocket. Total shit show. The security guy said I had to go back through the whole process and I told him to just keep the nickel, which in retrospect was the wrong thing to say. ...

It is not up to him, but the rules. One could have explosives/firearms etc. in addition to spare change on one's self. If he let you go after confiscating the nickel he'd have no way of knowing whether you had something else hidden. I don't blame them for being through.

Airport security has gotten a lot more sophisticated and efficient last few years. Of course TSA pre-check helps travelers even more.

Posts: 1083 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: 01 January 2014Reply With Quote
Picture of Sontol
posted Hide Post
I would prefer that they use more correct weather services, I compared them with the site https://world-weather.info/forecast/usa/san_jose/ and I can say that the site is faster information changes than at the airport, not I know what it is connected with, but a little annoying.

Sontol best Big Grin

Posts: 6 | Location: USA, Dallas | Registered: 24 February 2020Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lavaca:...I was running late trying to catch a flight and missed a nickel in my pocket. Total shit show. The security guy said I had to go back through the whole process...

What is the "whole process"? I've occasionally forgotten a coin or some other metal bibit in a pocket, and was merely asked to step back through the metal detector and then re-enter...not exactly onerous...

Posts: 1028 | Location: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: 01 December 2007Reply With Quote