THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    New International Terminal @ Atlanta Airport

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New International Terminal @ Atlanta Airport
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Just got an email from Delta say there will be a new international terminal at the Atlanta Aiport opening May 16th. Looks like for people coming from other US cities thru Atlanta there will not be anything new to handle except getting to the new terminal F, which can be done via the current train. For people leaving from Atanlta looks like the new terminal has its own check-in and security seperate from the domestic terminal.

Good Hunting,

Posts: 3143 | Location: Duluth, GA | Registered: 30 September 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jorge400
posted Hide Post
Way over due. For those of us which Atlanta is their final destimation, it will make arrive home from most international flights a good bit easier and quicker. The new international terminal will have it's own entrance/exit so there will be no more of the sillyness of having to recheck your bag, go through security and claim your bags again at the main baggage claim after going through customs when returning to Atlanta.

"...Africa. I love it, and there is no reason for me to explore why. She affects some people that way, and those who feel as I do need no explanation." from The Last Safari

Posts: 839 | Location: Cumming, Georgia USA | Registered: 17 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of adamhunter
posted Hide Post
Here is the link for the new terminal that Delta sent out.

http://www.delta.com/traveling...5050212162650-A01A-A

I hope it does make things easier. Like Jorge400 said, the previous way was silly.

30+ years experience tells me that perfection hit at .264. Others are adequate but anything before or after is wishful thinking.

Posts: 854 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: 20 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to using it! tu2

One of Us
Picture of matt u
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by adamhunter:

I hope it does make things easier. Like Jorge400 said, the previous way was silly.

I think anything will be an improvement over the way it has been in the past.
Last year,with Atlanta being the final destination,it took around 2 hours to clear all the check and rechecks.

Posts: 1662 | Location: Winston,Georgia | Registered: 07 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of adamhunter
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by matt u:
I think anything will be an improvement over the way it has been in the past.
QUOTE]

Remember this is the Atlanta Airport Authority we're talking about. Smiler

30+ years experience tells me that perfection hit at .264. Others are adequate but anything before or after is wishful thinking.

Posts: 854 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: 20 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of matt u
posted Hide Post
Adam..Let us know how it works out when go.

I will be going through in September.

Posts: 1662 | Location: Winston,Georgia | Registered: 07 July 2007Reply With Quote