Find
Notify
Tools

Burkina coup !
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted

BBC World Service reporting a coup in Burkina Faso! Guess that will put an end to the 2023 season before it starts!

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2261 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Well, it's been 9 months since the last coup so it was overdue.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12538 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Charlie64:

BBC World Service reporting a coup in Burkina Faso! Guess that will put an end to the 2023 season before it starts!

I don't know anyone who thought about hunting in 2023 in Burkina. To say it's unsafe is an understatement.

Who was offering hunts there?

http://www.dr-safaris.com/
Instagram: dr-safaris

Posts: 2072 | Location: Around the wild pockets of Europe | Registered: 09 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of samir
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Caracal:
quote:
Originally posted by Charlie64:

I

I don't know anyone who thought about hunting in 2023 in Burkina. To say it's unsafe is an understatement.

Who was offering hunts there?

I was wondering the same thing. I would definitely like to hunt BF again some day.

DRSS
Searcy 470 NE

Posts: 1427 | Location: San Diego | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What a shame hunted Burkina in 2016 an amazing hunt. between the terrorist's and unstable government. The state department classifies Burkina a threat level 4 Country and that is not going anytime in the forcible future

Posts: 920 | Location: Chico California | Registered: 02 May 2010Reply With Quote