New
Find
Notify
Tools

Atlanta to Amsterdam to JNB
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Is Amsterdam in transit from ATL to JNB hospitable to hunters with firearms?

"The government cannot give to anyone anything that it does not first take from someone else."

Posts: 105 | Location: Looking for the Southern Cross | Registered: 13 November 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
In my experience, Amsterdam is fine, but getting your paperwork done is a hassle... they wait until the last minute to do the forms that you need. I haven’t had an issue in the 4 times I went through there.

Posts: 10479 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
As mentioned they wait until the last minute to provide you with your permit.

Just know what airline luggage claim tag was used for your firearm. They asked me that question. I had the answer as I had made a note which claim tags went to which checked bags. One tag was for your firearm and the other tag was for your ammo and what ever you decide to pack in your bag.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1563 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote