Find
Notify
Tools

Another Ammo question
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Thunder Head
posted
I used the search function, coludnt find anything about this.
If i want to take 30 softs and 10 solids on my buff hunt, is it okay to have 10 softs and 10 solids in the same box?

I have walked in the foot prints of the elephant, listened to lion roar and met the buffalo on his turf. I shall never be the same.

Posts: 813 | Location: In the shadow of Currahee | Registered: 29 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grumulkin
posted Hide Post
At least for South Africa, they don't care.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Ohio, U.S.A. | Registered: 31 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Labman
posted Hide Post
I've done that several times to both RSA and Zim. No problems with either.

Tom Z

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2284 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
the declarations page doesn't break it down as softs or solids, just ammo for the caliber listed. I have done it with no problems.

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thunder Head

All they care about is number or rounds.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12842 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Thunder Head
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys,
The little piles of stuff going to africa are starting to migrate into one big pile. 9 days and counting.

I have walked in the foot prints of the elephant, listened to lion roar and met the buffalo on his turf. I shall never be the same.

Posts: 813 | Location: In the shadow of Currahee | Registered: 29 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of FishN4Eyes
posted Hide Post
That's exactly what I did last month, no problems or worries on my end of things.

Posts: 736 | Location: Helena, Montana | Registered: 28 October 2009Reply With Quote