New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jet Blue JFK to JNB?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Has anyone flown this nonstop route on Jet Blue? When I went in 2017 I flew SAA, but with their recent troubles I'd like to avoid them. Other suggested carriers/routes from JFK?

Posts: 1417 | Location: Shelton, CT | Registered: 22 February 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Brandon,

More and more of my clients are flying Emirates. I'll be using Emirates myself in Oct.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12842 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Labman
posted Hide Post
I just went to the Jet Blue website to check on this flight and it looks like it's a code share flight with South African Airways so you'll be on the SAA flight.

Tom Z

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2286 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Labman:
I just went to the Jet Blue website to check on this flight and it looks like it's a code share flight with South African Airways so you'll be on the SAA flight.

Scrapping this idea. Thank you, Labman. I wasn't looking closely enough.

Posts: 1417 | Location: Shelton, CT | Registered: 22 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Yep, Jet Blue doesn’t fly to Africa. But the also codeshare with Emirates.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13105 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Emirates does not fly JFK to JNB directly, so if Jet Blue code shares with them, they are lying.

I would not advice anyone of booking with a code share airlines if you can book directly with the airline they code share with.

I know SAA code shares with Emirates, but my suggestion is to book directly with Emirates if you are flying their planes.

A friend travels frequently between Australia and Dubai.

Qantas code shares with Emirates, but he tells me he never books with Qantas, he books directly with Emirates - the planes are better he says, in addition to better service.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66765 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote