THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Air Senegal flying Dakar to JFK and the Baltimore

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Air Senegal flying Dakar to JFK and the Baltimore
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted
The African airline Air Senegal launched flights from its capital of Dakar to Baltimore on Thursday. The unique route includes a layover in New York before continuing on to Baltimore, but most Americans cannot fly the domestic leg.

As of September 2, Air Senegal will fly twice weekly between its country's capital of Dakar to Baltimore in the US.

The route will operate on Thursdays and Sundays and include a short layover at New York's John F. Kennedy Airport in both directions, according to the airline. Here's the schedule (all times are local):

Depart Dakar at 1:30 a.m. and arrive in New York-JFK at 6:00 a.m.

Depart New York-JFK at 8:30 a.m. and arrive in Baltimore at 10:00 a.m.

Depart Baltimore at 8:25 p.m. and arrive at New York-JFK at 9:55 p.m.

Depart New York-JFK at 11:55 p.m. and arrive in Dakar at 12:25 p.m. the next day

Passengers who fly Air Senegal between Baltimore and Dakar will have to spend two to two and a half hours in New York in each direction, meaning Air Senegal is tapping into its Eighth Freedom rights.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/afr...lying-171625826.html

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12538 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
Baltimore???

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13385 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote