THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Any security concerns for staying in Dubai overnight?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any security concerns for staying in Dubai overnight?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I will be taking my ten year old daughter with me next year from Los Angeles to Dubai to Harare and back. We have a 14 hour layover on the way there and will stay in a hotel arranged by Emirates near the airport but coming back I would like to spend a couple days in Dubai taking local tours. My wife is afraid our daughter might be kidnapped and sold into sex slavery or something like that..........what should I tell her to relieve her anxiety?

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

Posts: 1846 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 25 July 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I guarantee you Dubai is safer than ANY American or European city.

Enjoy your stay, and don't worry about anything.

Send me a PM with your travel dates, if I am in town we might get together for a drink.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66706 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
I guarantee you Dubai is safer than ANY American or European city.

Enjoy your stay, and don't worry about anything.

Send me a PM with your travel dates, if I am in town we might get together for a drink.

Thanks and will do!

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

Posts: 1846 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 25 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
Guns core, I spent 1 1/2 days in Dubai last year, on my way to Zambia. It is a wonderful city, very clean and no problems at all. I enjoyed it so much that I planned our travel to Tanzania in a month to go through Dubai, so that my son can enjoy it with me. We'll again be spending a day and half or so in Dubai, then flying onward to Arusha.

Our time in Dubai is the least of my concerns, it is a very safe place; and worth visiting!

Posts: 3831 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Have flown through and stayed in Dubai several times and have never had an issue.

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7507 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
GunCore,

Sadie and I are going to Zambia and Mauritius in '20. We are traveling through Dubai on purpose to spend 2-3 days in the city. I'm not concerned at all.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12842 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was there in August with my wife and daughter and felt completely safe. Its an amazing place in many ways!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'd highly recommend spending some time in Dubai. My wife has traveled by herself there a few times and absolutely no problems.

Gold Souk, Spice Souk, Burj, you can hardly go wrong.

Posts: 344 | Location: Reno, Nevada | Registered: 05 September 2007Reply With Quote