THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Any Fellow AR Members Traveling at these Times

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any Fellow AR Members Traveling at these Times
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I realize it is something of a longshot but these are the flights for my upcoming trip. If anyone else is on them let's get together for a drink. I will also be at the LAX Airport Hilton the night of the 19th.

20 September British Air 282 Los Angeles to London

22 September Emirates 030 London to Dubai

23 September Emirates 729 Dubai to Entebbe

12 October Emirates 730 Entebbe to Dubai

13 October Emirates 215 Dubai to Los Angeles

Posts: 344 | Location: Reno, Nevada | Registered: 05 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You do a lot of traveling

Posts: 920 | Location: Chico California | Registered: 02 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately there is no easy way to get from Reno to Uganda that does not involve a lot of traveling. Fortunately I look forward to the travel as part of the overall adventure.

Posts: 344 | Location: Reno, Nevada | Registered: 05 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just got back from Zimbabwe got a great Leopard . Traveled Air Emirates From SF to Dubai to Harare . Had a long but great flight service was top notch. Uganda is on my bucket list Emirates is the best way to travel i think. good luck on your hunt.

Posts: 920 | Location: Chico California | Registered: 02 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks shotgun46 and congratulations on your leopard. Burned through some frequent flier miles so managed to book the whole trip in first class. If you ever get up to Reno let me know, we can get together for a drink.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I do get up to Reno on occasion seeing some one up there. send me a pm with your name and number.Way to go on the first class How do you handle your gun through London?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent.

Handling an overnight or two in London with a firearm is relatively straightforward. You have to have a bonded courier meet you at baggage claim who then takes possession of your firearm and ammo.

The courier then meets you at your onward flight to get the firearm checked in again.

I've used (and am using) PDQ Freight to take care of this. My experience with them has been excellent.

Cost is about $300 to $400 dollars however I enjoy knowing that my firearm has arrived from point to point (at least on the trip out, coming back I'm not so concerned about a delay)