THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Do you want to fly SAA, watch this then.

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Do you want to fly SAA, watch this then.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We hope and pray that SAA goes bankrupt before they start killing passengers. It is certainly a race which will happen first.

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36504 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
No surprise there at all. I am amazed that there are members here who use SAA to get to Jo’Burg.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13137 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
I stopped fly SAA from the United States to Jo-burg years ago. Unfortunately, there are not a lot of choices when flying from Jo-burg to Bulawayo, Harare, Windhoek, etc., to complete the flight leg of your Safari.

One of Us
Picture of Gundog 64
posted Hide Post
Funny you posted this video. On our recent trip home from Zimbabwe, our flight from Johannesburg to Atlanta there were about 12 South African men on board. I was seated with 2 of them with a 3rd. man in the row behind us. All 12 of them were on their way to the U.S. for work. All 12 had been replaced at work by a black person. In talking to the 3 guys seated with me that is how I found out there were 12 of them on board, all with the same story, replaced at their jobs with no other employment to be found.

Posts: 748 | Location: MI | Registered: 26 November 2009Reply With Quote