THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    $4,000 Tax Credit for Travel

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

$4,000 Tax Credit for Travel
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Capt. Purvis
posted

Posts: 1141 | Location: Eastern NC Outer Banks | Registered: 21 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Hmmm maybe the bear hunt in Alaska that was shoved into May of 2021 will count? Nah... I never get any breaks.

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7509 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a couple of African safaris pushed back to 2021 so maybe??? Smiler

Posts: 1782 | Location: Sinton, Texas | Registered: 08 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Labman
posted Hide Post
An insane idea. Gov't. subsidizing vacations while trillions of dollars in debt. That said if hunting trips are considered "vacations" I'll certainly take advantage of the situation.

Tom Z

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2286 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If they are stupid enough to do this- and everyone qualifies- I will use it as well.

But this is not good public policy.

Posts: 10478 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Duckear
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Labman:
An insane idea. Gov't. subsidizing vacations while trillions of dollars in debt. That said if hunting trips are considered "vacations" I'll certainly take advantage of the situation.

It is insane.

But no more insane than paying poor people to have more babies they cant feed, house or clothe and then proceed to pay for all that as well.

I used to think my tinnitus was caused by gunfire exposure. I now realize it is .gov printing presses I hear, printing money.

Hunting: Exercising dominion over creation at 2800 fps.

Posts: 3099 | Location: Southern US | Registered: 21 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Labman
posted Hide Post
quote:
It is insane.

But no more insane than paying poor people to have more babies they cant feed, house or clothe and then proceed to pay for all that as well.

I agree completely.

Tom Z

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2286 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Labman:

the US is so far in the hole, does it matter anymore. Big Grin

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1577 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote