New
Find
Notify
Tools

Emirates?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Our travel agent has booked us on Emirates Airlines to Windhoek and Cape Town via Dubai. The total flying time is nearly 24 hours but the cost of the flight is significantly less than it would be on either Delta or SAA. Does anyone have any experience with Emirates or know what their policy is on firearms? Any info would be appreciated.

Posts: 64 | Location: SoCal USA | Registered: 16 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LionHunter
posted Hide Post
Go to the African Travel forum, two forums down from this one, and do a search for Emirates. You'll get the info there.

Mike
NRA Life
Sables Life
Mzuri
IPHA

"To be a Marine is enough."

Posts: 3577 | Location: Silicon Valley | Registered: 19 November 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
RJ:

Now had you informed the airlines you were a member of AR you would have received a further 10% reduction on your ticket sofa

One of Us
Picture of Anjin
posted Hide Post
Emirates advertises frequently on CNN TV in Japan, as do several other upscale international airlines. Emirates really looks outstanding to me, and I have been on some great ones.

Norman Solberg
International lawyer back in the US after 25 years and, having met a few of the bad guys and governments here and around the world, now focusing on private trusts that protect wealth from them. NRA Life Member for 50 years, NRA Endowment Member from 2014, NRA Patron from 2016.

Posts: 554 | Location: Sandia Mountains, NM | Registered: 05 January 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of prof242
posted Hide Post
I've flown on Emirates a few times and every one of them was great. Wish they had some flights within the US.

.395 Family Member
DRSS, po' boy member
Political correctness is nothing but liberal enforced censorship

Posts: 3490 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: 04 April 2003Reply With Quote