THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Its Official! AA And BA Are Officially Named WORST AIRLINES!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Its Official! AA And BA Are Officially Named WORST AIRLINES!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 66908 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cougarz
posted Hide Post
No surprise there unless United was one of them instead. Wink

Roger

*we band of 45-70ers*

Posts: 2792 | Location: Washington (wetside) | Registered: 08 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Apparently they didn't bother to consider SAA and Nam Air. They would have easily beaten AA and BA for the worst by as long shot.

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
One has to take these report with a very large dose of salt!

Last week BLOODY AWFUL Airlines won best airline! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66908 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We flew BA from Jo'burg to London to L.A. Premium Economy. Last Fall. No complaints.

Posts: 451 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 03 January 2018Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Folks,

The article talks about short haul flights. Long haul flights might rate differently and would be of more interest to hunters traveling to Africa. Personally I have had nothing but positive experiences with BA. AA this last October from LV to Roswell, NM was was a yawn for me. I do think that there are so many factors that can effect your whole travel experience from point A to B these days that regardless of what airline you fly you could have a sour experience.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12861 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote