THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    travel with ammo for rifle already on site.

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

travel with ammo for rifle already on site.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of CRUSHER
posted
What I mean is if I am borrowing a rifle from the ph but carrying the ammo I will use how do I get it into zim through sa. just put the ammo on the letter of invite or what?

VERITAS ODIUM PARIT

Posts: 1624 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 04 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cazador humilde
posted Hide Post
CRUSHER: I keep waiting for someone to answer you, but so far, nadie. I too am borrowing a rifle, but have requested he have ammo too. I know he would appreciate it if I would bring ammo, but I assummed you just couldn't bring in rounds without a matching firearm. Maybe my ignorance will spur "the masters" to wake up and advise!

Posts: 1278 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 31 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Msichana
posted Hide Post
Contact Henry at RiflePermits.com. They handle the permitting in RSA, but are very good at answering questions like this.

Posts: 122 | Location: Tucson, AZ | Registered: 20 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CRUSHER
posted Hide Post
contacted henry at riflepermits and he went above and beond to find out for me that you can bring ammo for your own use just put the details of the rifle and ammo on the 520 and it should be ok anyway im gonna try it he says he can get it done so we will see.

VERITAS ODIUM PARIT

Posts: 1624 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 04 June 2005Reply With Quote