THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    BA - Bloody Awful Airlines. In The News AGAIN!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BA - Bloody Awful Airlines. In The News AGAIN!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 66907 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wesheltonj
posted Hide Post
Correct, and they cancelled my flight from Heathrow to Prague. Not happy.

Posts: 751 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 13 April 2016Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Problem with BA has been on going for many years, but never gets mentioned.

5 years ago my daughter was booked on a flight supposed to depart to Sweden at 9 in the morning.

Nothing was mentioned until the girls got to the airport, where they were informed their flight has been cancelled, and the next one is at 9 in the evening!

Apparently this was normal operating procedures for this airline, run by a bunch of deranged idiots.

I won't loose any sleep if they go under!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66907 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote