THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    American Airlines Refund Experience

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

American Airlines Refund Experience
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Hannay
posted
This might be of interest to a few of you. I had a trip booked from Oklahoma to Sweden leaving April 21, returning May 2nd. American had a notice on their website explaining how you could request a refund online, so I tried that. I requested cancellation and a refund on March 19. I got an email today saying that a full refund was issued.

Better than I've had from SAS (intra-Sweden) or from Icelandair (Sweden-Iceland) at this point.

Posts: 672 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 27 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wesheltonj
posted Hide Post
I believe that AA and some other airline too, are offering Bonus Dollars if you take a credit instead of the cash.

Posts: 748 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 13 April 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wesheltonj:
I believe that AA and some other airline too, are offering Bonus Dollars if you take a credit instead of the cash.

Problem being, this could drag out indefinitely.

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1577 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Hannay
posted Hide Post

Posts: 672 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 27 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of robncolorado
posted Hide Post
My wife had to cancel our trip to San Diego. Both American Airlibes and the Intercontinental hotel refunded 100%. I can assure you when the corona situation subsides, we’ll be rebooking at Intercontinental!

Posts: 558 | Location: Durango, CO | Registered: 18 July 2005Reply With Quote