THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Someone Was In Too Much Of A Hurry?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Someone Was In Too Much Of A Hurry?
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 66911 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
So he was not an airport worker. And no mention of who he is at this time.

I wonder what he could have been up to, in a secured area at an airport when it is getting dark.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1571 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
He is apparent the second cousin of AOC.

He found that she was not got at being a waitress, so she became a politician.

He wanted a free ride to Hawaii, so he can be a politician too! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66911 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I like how the article states its unclear how the individual could have bypassed security. Seriously?!? They use a chain link fence to keep people out. Anyone could get onto an airport at any airport in the US at any time with relative ease. The general public is too stupid to know that screening of passengers in the terminal protects very little.

Posts: 57 | Location: Utah | Registered: 17 July 2015Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I am amazed no one ever thought that anyone in car outside the airport can do so much damage.

At airports all over the world planes taxi right next to major roads!

Anyone wishing to do anything can just park his car and have at it!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Airport spokesman Bryce Dubee said officials do not believe the victim, who has not been named, was meant to be on the runway at the time of the incident.

So now we're not supposed to be walking on active runways at night?

Are they taking away ALL our freedumbs?

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9541 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I thought the guy was an airport employee in another article.

Darwin Award.

Posts: 10578 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My pilot buddy told me about this a couple of days ago. He said the guy had mental issues and was a huge aviation fanatic. He said the guy was trying to take pictures, he also said it was not the guy’s first time getting into an active airport.

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3507 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote