THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Zimbabwe, is this a Good News!?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Zimbabwe, is this a Good News!?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of adictosacazar
posted
Immigrants who are PCR negative on arrival will no longer be detained but be put on home quarantine and reviews will be conducted by the rapid response teams in that locality. Those who test positive on arrival will be placed in isolation centres.

Link: Iharare News

Phone: +34652316769
Email: adictosacazar@gmail.com
Web: www.adictosacazar.com
Instagram: @adictosacazar
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/adictosacazar

Posts: 494 | Location: spain | Registered: 01 September 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tanks
posted Hide Post
It is only returning Zimbabweans. Guess it is a start.

Posts: 1083 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: 01 January 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of FMC
posted Hide Post
I was told by Butch Coatan who just returned from PH-ing in Tanzania and is currently in quarantine- now once you cross the border you quarantine for 8 days. Take two tests, when second test is negative you can go home to isolate for 6 days.

The US consulate in Zim will remain closed til January which is worrying those wanting visas for the shows.

There are two types of people in the world: those that get things done and those who make excuses. There are no others.

Posts: 1428 | Location: El Campo Texas | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Unless a vaccine becomes available soon, I am afraid the conventions are done.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13112 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think the shows for 2021 are along shot at best....

One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
Good possibility as fear has a good grip on this world

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
So why the big difference between Zimbabwe and Zambia / Tanzania? The last I heard they just take a temperature check when arriving in Lusaka and that's it.

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

Posts: 1846 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 25 July 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
For me, the situation is too fluid, things change over night, so until things settle down, I am staying home.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66800 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of FMC
posted Hide Post
Well, I rescheduled and blocked off 4/5 through 4/25 and 9/27 through 10/17 for elephant in Humani with Butch. September of course will be a back up. My Emirates ticket is still good til 2022.

There are two types of people in the world: those that get things done and those who make excuses. There are no others.

Posts: 1428 | Location: El Campo Texas | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Just got word from my PH that Zim is opening up 10-1 for international flights. They may be looking for hunters.

Posts: 1324 | Registered: 17 February 2004Reply With Quote