THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Current US passport renewal time

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Current US passport renewal time
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of FMC
posted
Anyone gotten their passport renewed recently? Going to Zim in October. Mine expires April '23 but thought I might as well go ahead and do it now.

There are two types of people in the world: those that get things done and those who make excuses. There are no others.

Posts: 1428 | Location: El Campo Texas | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We have renewed 2 passports recently. Both we paid the expedited fees. Received them both under 3 weeks .

Posts: 673 | Location: Western USA | Registered: 08 September 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Used G3 but did not request or pay for expedited processing. Passport application was submitted on April 19 and received my new passport on May 7.

Mike

Posts: 21200 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
I renewed mine 2 weeks ago, paid for expedited service, don't need it but consider it to be more of an insurance plan for getting it back, and was told by the post office lady they were running 3-5 weeks presently. I'll post when it shows up, just checked online and it shows they received my renewal on the 13th.

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7763 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Fascinating!

Here you can apply on line, and get yours within 24 hours.

Or walk into a passport office, and get it while you wait!

Government depart heads who do not do their jobs on the spot are fired immediately!

No unions clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66929 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Frank,
Reapplied in early April and had my new one in 5 weeks! Quick turnaround now that the COVID surge is over...

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7522 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Under 4 weeks for standard renewal. I believe I sent it in mid March?

Posts: 1426 | Location: Shelton, CT | Registered: 22 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tanks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Fascinating!

Government depart heads who do not do their jobs on the spot are fired immediately!

No unions clap

I think the population of UAE as a whole is 10 million. A lot easier to manage and provide services.

Posts: 1083 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: 01 January 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
And only about 1,000,000 are actual Emirati citizens. The rest are worker bees or expatriates. coffee

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13141 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tanks:
quote:
Fascinating!

No unions clap

I think the population of UAE as a whole is 10 million. A lot easier to manage and provide services.

That is not the point.

If one requires a work force of a 1000-1 to provide good service, and 100,000-1 to provide mediocre service, the options are clear.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66929 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just renewed mine, it was done in 3 weeks.

Tom Kessel
Hiland Outfitters, LLC (BG-082)
Hiland, Wyoming
www.hilandoutfitters.com

Posts: 402 | Location: Central Wyoming | Registered: 14 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Fascinating!

No unions clap

Wish that were the case in the Biden government. Washibton would be empty and full of homeless bums. Wait…it already is…

Posts: 10148 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've got to renew this year, so thanks for the update. I've always used G-3 for Visas and will do so for passport renewal, but obviously no need to pay for expedited. I've got a nearly a year.

Posts: 10003 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote