THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Kudos to Fred @ Travel With Guns

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kudos to Fred @ Travel With Guns
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Can’t say enough nice things about Fred. On a recent trip to South Africa & Namibia, Fred took all our whimsical and necessary changes in stride with good cheer and fast response. He produced a better solution to our travel arrangements than we could have imagined. He took care of everything from rifle permits, overnight accommodations in Dubai, & flawless airline reservations & seating. Travel With Guns is a class act, & the confidence you get when they handle the arrangements vastly overshadows the minuscule fee they charge. Thanks Fred.

Posts: 152 | Location: West of the Mississippi, East of California | Registered: 23 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yep! Fred does good work! (As well as the other guys at TWG)

We won't use anyone else.

Posts: 541 | Location: Mostly USA | Registered: 25 March 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
yep Steve does a great job

quote:
Originally posted by whb309:
Can’t say enough nice things about Fred. On a recent trip to South Africa & Namibia, Fred took all our whimsical and necessary changes in stride with good cheer and fast response. He produced a better solution to our travel arrangements than we could have imagined. He took care of everything from rifle permits, overnight accommodations in Dubai, & flawless airline reservations & seating. Travel With Guns is a class act, & the confidence you get when they handle the arrangements vastly overshadows the minuscule fee they charge. Thanks Fred.

Posts: 920 | Location: Chico California | Registered: 02 May 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Agreed! I use TWG for all of my international travel needs.

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7522 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
I too, use Steve, Fred and the crew at TWG whenever I am traveling to Africa. Great service by those folks and well worth the money! tu2

one of us
posted Hide Post
TWG has done an excellent job for me on several trips to Africa. Two years ago he also arranged 6 days in Kreuger for me after a hunt. The tour and hunt were both great.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
When it comes to making international travel arrangements the crew at TWG are the best.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Have used TWG for both my trips to Africa and will be using them for my trip to Namibia next summer. Great service.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I have used Steve Turner when he was with Gracy Travel and I have used Travel With Guns for all my International Travel since Steve started it. I also have great things to say about "Fix It" Fred and Patrick. In all my dealings with them over the years, I have not had one single glitch. They handle everything for me. Travel, accommodations, shuttles, gun permits, air transfers, and other connections for visiting parks or whatever.

Posts: 790 | Location: La Luz, New Mexico USA | Registered: 08 March 2001Reply With Quote