THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    When Will This Stupidity End?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When Will This Stupidity End?
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 66907 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Common sense has left 99% of the population.

Stupidity reigns....

Posts: 2640 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BaxterB
posted Hide Post
Absolutely ridiculous.

The sad thing is that it will not end until there are severe punishments for comPanies who enforce this madness.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
If people had just been smart enough to resist this bullshit from the beginning...we would not be here. The left forced all of us to obey...and all we did was say yes sir!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36504 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It seems like the airlines go out of their way to hire the dumbest people they can find.

USMC Retired
DSC Life Member
SCI Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 730 | Location: Maryland Eastern Shore | Registered: 27 September 2013Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drongo:
It seems like the airlines go out of their way to hire the dumbest people they can find.

Almost as bad as voters picking politicians! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66907 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:

I couldn’t agree more except that no better way to select leaders has been devised! coffee

USMC Retired
DSC Life Member
SCI Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 730 | Location: Maryland Eastern Shore | Registered: 27 September 2013Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

I couldn’t agree more except that no better way to select leaders has been devised! coffee

Very true.

But, why not pick decent human beings who actually care about you and the country??

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Neither major political party in the USA picks people based on those criteria, IMO. Until we as a country impose term limits for all Federal Offices, we will get candidates from both parties that have as their first criteria, what is good for their party and their candidate. And with their power increasing every time an incumbent is reelected, it is unlikely to change before term limits become reality.

Posts: 136 | Location: mn | Registered: 03 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:

You start this thread asking this question, but allow Walter to censor anyone who questions wearing masks here:

http://forums.accuratereloadin...831080562#8831080562

Scratching my damned head.

coffee

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yep...
Double standard....

Posts: 10133 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
This is a privately funded and run site.

We can actually do exactly as we like.

Set up your own, and run as you wish, you won't get any complaints from us.

We do not serve the paying public.

But you actually compare us with a commercially run organization that has been saved from bankruptcy by tax payer money!

Walter has been given the job of looking after the PF because every other one we had previous got trigger happy with his authority and became a little Stalins.

I don't necessarily agree with what Walter does, but I don't interfere in what he does.

He has been the best running this forum so far.

Most definitely better than some of the right wing nuts we had, who slammed and banned anyone who disagreed with them.

But, of course, the right wing leaning lot among you here will always complain about anything done against their side.

And the lefties do exactly the same too.

The funny part is the right wing zombies complain about "snow flakes" .

And ever since Trump got into the WH and proven himself to be an utter idiot, you lot put on the SNOW FLAKE uniforms!

Go figure!

Carry on, you are all providing us with endless entertainment! clap

One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:

But you actually compare us with a commercially run organization that has been saved from bankruptcy by tax payer money!

Walter has been given the job of looking after the PF because every other one we had previous got trigger happy with his authority and became a little Stalins.

I don't necessarily agree with what Walter does, but I don't interfere in what he does.

Most definitely better than some of the right wing nuts we had, who slammed and banned anyone who disagreed with them.

But, of course, the right wing leaning lot among you here will always complain about anything done against their side.

And ever since Trump got into the WH and proven himself to be an utter idiot, you lot put on the SNOW FLAKE uniforms!

Go figure!

A lot of explaining for someone who doesn't have to explain anything to anyone!

Whistling

Cool

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Todd Williams:
quote:

Go figure!

Whistling

Cool

Sadly, we do have certain members here who are too stupid to understand common sense! clap

One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
Even common sense is two way street...

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Go figure!

Whistling

Cool

Sadly, we do have certain members here who are too stupid to understand common sense! clap

What is it they say about resorting to insults in a discussion?

coffee

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Go figure!

Whistling

Cool

What is it they say about resorting to insults in a discussion?

coffee

Just stating FACTS! clap

One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
Look my man. Here is a fact for you.

You asked the question, "When will this stupidity end". Your video shows a person in some level of authority, a flight attendant in this case, being unreasonable regarding the issue of mask wearing, bringing down the hammer upon encountering disagreement.

I simply pointed out that you have a member in your close circle of friends who is doing the exact same thing. Express a differing opinion on mask wearing, and suffer the hammer.

So the question stands. When WILL this stupidity end? I'd say you can probably answer your own question, at least in the case I cited.

Cool

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:

You asked the question, "When will this stupidity end". Your video shows a person in some level of authority, a flight attendant in this case, being unreasonable regarding the issue of mask wearing, bringing down the hammer upon encountering disagreement.

I simply pointed out that you have a member in your close circle of friends who is doing the exact same thing. Express a differing opinion on mask wearing, and suffer the hammer.

So the question stands. When WILL this stupidity end? I'd say you can probably answer your own question, at least in the case I cited.

Cool

Ask the idiots running SCI when the stupidity of turning hunting into a competition will end! clap

One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Cool

Ask the idiots running SCI when the stupidity of turning hunting into a competition will end! clap

And when the insults fall flat, next we move to change the subject!

faint

I suppose the next step will be to call me a racist!

nilly

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
quote:

Saeed, I'd say Todd has a very valid point there.

~Ann

Posts: 19148 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Cool

And when the insults fall flat, next we move to change the subject!

faint

I suppose the next step will be to call me a racist!

nilly

I don't believe in any of the stupid modern societies "isms".

Racisms, sexism, feminisms' etc.

We are what we are.

I have been called every name under the sun, and it never bothered me.

And by the looks of it, it is going to get worse.

I see today a report by politicians in the UK urging doctors to stop telling people to loose weight.

They want to eliminate medical terms like BMI as it shames the slops! rotflmo